Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, and now Tajikistan
http://aggietraditions.tamu.edu/remember/muster.html

My roll call.

Craig Johnson '75 Here
2nd Lt. Laterron Lee USMC '12 Here

Fellow Aggies, please share your roll call and then some Good Bull Stories. Not sure how digital BBQ works though.

Jerome and the rest of the AH community thank you for letting us Aggies Muster on this forum.

Ray Mowery '21 Here

Royal

HOWDY:A Thumbs Up:

We had a great time at Muster in McKinney, TX. Karen and I sat at a table with several members of the class of '57. They regaled us with stories about flying bomber for Strategic Air Command. You know for a bunch of guys at the age of 22 that were willing to fly into Russia with nukes they were pretty normal. Well as normal as Aggies as can be.:A Bonk:

Wyatt was the Muster speaker in Nashville, TN. It was difficult to explain to momma that she couldn't make it to Nashville and still be in school the next morning.

Always glad to read your posts on this forum.(y)

Howdy!

That's awesome that Wyatt spoke. I hate to admit that I haven't been to Muster in years. Need to change that...

New thing in muster. Digital Muster(y). You think those guys on Corrigidor back in '42 would approve. Like I said the only draw back is the food.

:A Popcorn::D Cool Drink: Popcorn and pepsi is the best I can do

wait ....

There is a cash bar :D Barman::D Beers::D Drunk:

Didn't graduate from A&M but most my family did and I always wished I had gone. Gig'em boys!

Didn't graduate from A&M but most my family did and I always wished I had gone. Gig'em boys!

Some of our best Aggies attended but were not able to graduate. Such as Clarence Sasser who is the 8th Aggie to receive the Medal of Honor. Others did not even attend the university. George H. W. Bush graduated from Yale but there is no doubt that he is an Aggie.

Gizmo, we will just add you to the list.(y)

Some of our best Aggies attended but were not able to graduate. Such as Clarence Sasser who is the 8th Aggie to receive the Medal of Honor. Others did not even attend the university. George H. W. Bush graduated from Yale but there is no doubt that he is an Aggie.

Agree!!! :)

Thanks for the shout out Dad! Now we just need to arrange to hold Muster in the middle of the Caprivi during a buffalo hunt!

Thank you for the kind words. My daughter wants to be a vet. I told her there was only one vet school worth going to. She'll be a freshman n high school this fall. This summer we are taking her to college station to tour the campus.

Thanks for the shout out Dad! Now we just need to arrange to hold Muster in the middle of the Caprivi during a buffalo hunt!

That's a PLAN

:A Way To Go:Howdy & Gig'em damnit!

To my fellow Aggies it is a pleasure to spend Muster with you once again. To the all the members of AH it has been a pleasure spending the year with ya'll.

Ok, now you can all drink beer and eat BBQ in honor of Aggie Muster and San Jacinto Day.:D Beers:

Oh God - and we let them in the SEC. :)

I will have to admit I am an Aggie dad. Have to also admit it is a great campus to visit. Can't walk a hundred feet without some bright-eyed young kid asking if you need help. But does the Corps really have to look quite so much like the Hitler Youth?

I will have to admit I am an Aggie dad. Have to also admit it is a great campus to visit. Can't walk a hundred feet without some bright-eyed young kid asking if you need help. But does the Corps really have to look quite so much like the Hitler Youth?

All those frat daddies in the SEC get upset when the Cadets of Texas A&M show up on their campus with a proper hair cut and a squared away uniform and all the girls go hang out with them(y)

Happy San Jacinto to you sir:)

Red,

While the full khaki of the uniforms does lean to that, we former Cadets draw the line at adding the shorts and knee high socks!

The "Midnight" dress uniform is by far the best.

WHOOP!

Here....

Gig Em....

I'm not an aggie.

However, I was fortunate to see a few football games A&M played in the Big XII days.:D

High praise goes out to your Band. It is refreshing to see a band that knows how to march. I mean really march. Your band is the only band I and 90% of the stadium would stay to watch.(y)

I taught at A&M for many years and never really understood a lot of Aggie traditions, but was always impressed with the student body's absolute love for all things Aggie. I really appreciate the AH Muster the last two years as it allows me to reflect on my time in Aggieland ... and to appreciate the many Aggies in my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross