African Greetings

Giday Jaco. Welcome to the A H forums. you will have to tell us about your Kalahari hunt.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Mooiloop!
 
Welcome to AH.
+1 on reading about your Kalahari hunting trip.
I hope you meant you are Excited ( thrilled) and not Exited (leaving) to join, listen & share. :unsure:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forums, glad you found us. Always eager to read another hunters adventures!
 
Welcome aboard. Yes, please tell us about your Kalahari hunt. :)
 
Jaco, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH. We’d love to hear about you Kalahari hunt.
 
Welcome aboard Jaco. I'm glad to see that another "local" joined our group. We will be counting on you to give us the straight scoop about what is or isn't going on. Please tell us some more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, (starting with your most recent Kalahari hunt), what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you know any of the AH members that live near you? Do you have any more hunts planned for this year? If so, for what and where?
 
Welcome!!!
 
Hello Mooiloop / Jaco,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog / Paul.
 
Welcome aboard Jaco. I'm glad to see that another "local" joined our group. We will be counting on you to give us the straight scoop about what is or isn't going on. Please tell us some more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, (starting with your most recent Kalahari hunt), what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you know any of the AH members that live near you? Do you have any more hunts planned for this year? If so, for what and where?
Thnx Shootist43

Will always be a straight shooter with info.

Was raised as a hunter and conservationist with a younger brother in the rural Lowveld (Mpumalanga), close to the Kruger National Park. I'm blessed with a family that truly loves the bush & desert. The hunt is so much more than just taking that perfect shot. Sometimes the best hunt is NOT to take a shot, but just to experience the beauty around you.

Had an epic hunt with my brother in the Kalahari end of Feb 2022. Was privileged to track a lioness for 2 x days (38km's of tough walk & stalk). Stopped her charge @ 8m with 375H&H. Humbling experience.

Rifles:
Current build ... 404 Jeffery - a true African calibre
CZ550 375H&H / Musgrave 308 / ERA P14 303EPPS / CZ527 7.62x39 / Musgrave 243 / Howa 6.5 CM
and a few others ... yes, reloading with my brother is time well spent

Any AH members near me:
Not yet, I'm sure this will change

Next hunt planned:
YES, next week (Easter Weekend) @ Dwaalboom, Thabazimbi, Limpopo Province. Family hunt - spending some time in bush with my daughter (also active hunter). Walk & stalk some impala & warthog, maybe kudu. We had a really rainy wet summer, bush very dense. Can't wait.

Feedback will follow
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,184
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top