AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

I lied. Scale at the gym told me today I weigh 289. So there I'm on the down side. Just keep laughing ses. all joking aside a friend caught me re-casting my 5 yr old daughters pole. I would cast it and she had to check for a fish every 30 seconds. We ran out of bait in under 2 hours. At least I now know I have a little more patience then a 5 yr old. hahahaha
 
I used the tan one in Namibia 3 months ago. It's a great hat but the tan is too light colored to use in the field I'll be getting a green one for my next trip. A well made hat though. Thanks Jerome
 
It's actually a 6 foot Lamiglass rod in custom colour.
 
Hey Jerome,
Trying to get a few caps before I leave for Moz. in August. When I go to the "Store" or clink the link above I get the following:

AfricaHunting.com Community Message
Buff-Buster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any help will be appreciated!
 
OstrichSpread.jpg


porky1.jpg


2ndDayTom-RedHartebeest.jpg


More to come....
 

Attachments

  • porky1.jpg
    porky1.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 313
  • 2ndDayTom-RedHartebeest.jpg
    2ndDayTom-RedHartebeest.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 359
  • OstrichSpread.jpg
    OstrichSpread.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 296
ostrichbest.jpg


wildebeestcow2a.jpg


steenbokbetter.jpg
 

Attachments

  • steenbokbetter.jpg
    steenbokbetter.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 316
  • wildebeestcow2a.jpg
    wildebeestcow2a.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 289
  • ostrichbest.jpg
    ostrichbest.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 300
Hey Jerome,
Trying to get a few caps before I leave for Moz. in August. When I go to the "Store" or clink the link above I get the following:

AfricaHunting.com Community Message
Buff-Buster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any help will be appreciated!

I wanted a couple of caps before my hunt in August, but I get the same message when trying to access to order.
 
I wanted a couple of caps before my hunt in August, but I get the same message when trying to access to order.

I'm sorry but the sale of AH caps has been put on hold for the moment, I expect that they will become available again in early September!
 
Hi J just wondering if you got the problem solved with the AH hats?
 
great minds must think alike bob, i sent a message asking the same thing the other day but havnt had a reply yet
 
great minds must think alike bob, i sent a message asking the same thing the other day but havnt had a reply yet

Yep bluey that puts us on the same plain>Borderline Genius<:wacky: He's probably on the family property in France.
 
Great!
I just ordered one :)
 
It's official now. I got mine last week...in green. I'll proudly wear it :cool:
 
Recieved my hat today (in Green). EXCELLENT QUALITY. Will probably wear it out before my trip. I will have to buy a few more!!!
 
Would also like to know when they back on sale. Wife just OK'd buffalo hunt. Not sure when I'll be able to go but the hard part is over.(wife's OK)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top