Additional Texas Cull Hunt 2018

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all I have another opportunity for hunters to hunt with us this season and get in a lot of trigger time. This is in addition to early two hunts I offered that have sold. As we are a managed deer land I receive mule deer doe tags on an annual basis and just found out I will be getting an additional 2 mule deer doe tags. There are NO cull bucks this year and offer is only for does. The two additional tags can only be used in the high fence but I can assure you it will be every bit as fun as the other mule deer hunts offered. In fact the hunt will likely be a bit more challenging as the mule deer density inside the high fence is much much less than on the low fenced portions of the ranch. Outside the fence you couldnt swing a dead cat and miss a mule deer doe. I currenty have 6 does inside the fence and 5 bucks totaling 11 mule deer. After speaking with the biologist she issued two more tags and suggested to reduce the numbers of does this year. Often our mule deer have twins and survivablity of these fawns is some 98%. We want to make sure to keep a healthy density inside the high fence so this is why we were issued the additional tags.
All inclusive package for $1500 per hunter or package may be split between two hunters for $1100
Includes:
2 mule deer does with state permits
Up to 4 hen Rio Grand Turkeys
Unlimited Hogs, varmints, and predators
Guides, Meals, Lodging
3 full hunting days, 4 nights lodging
skinning and quartering of game
Alcohol in moderation
Airport pickup/drop off at Amarillo Int'l Airport

Not included:
Texas Hunting license with turkey tags (I will provide the mule deer permits but you must have a valid Texas hunting license)
Any cost before or after the hunt not mentioned in the included
Meat processing/Taxidermy
Usual stuff

Dates:
the hunt is restricted to the following dates
Archery only- October October 8-November 2 (during archery season only does without fawns may be taken)
Any weapon- Remaining available dates are November 26-29 as I am booked solid the rest of our mule deer season.
The above dates listed reflect the legal hunting season for mule deer in the state of Texas less days blocked out for existing hunts.

This will be a fun hunt with a lot of big game action! @BWH and @Royal27 have done this hunt with me before and I'm sure they'd be glad to speak with someone about their experiences if asked.
IMG_0935.JPEG
IMG_1369.JPG
1944200.jpg
IMG_0504.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Correction!!!!!11 The open dates on this hunt is arrive Nov 29 hunt 30-Dec 2nd and leave the 3rd.
 
I would like to book this hunt. I live South of San Antonio and have a Texas sportsman gold hunting license.
 
Sounds like lots of fun!
 
I would like to book this hunt. I live South of San Antonio and have a Texas sportsman gold hunting license.
Ok sir I will pm you to get info. Thank you.
 
I would like to book this hunt. I live South of San Antonio and have a Texas sportsman gold hunting license.
Sir I sent you a pm. Please let me know if you received it. I don’t know if it went through properly.
 
No I did not. Best way is text: ###-###-####
Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Roger, you’re going to have a good hunt! Erik has a very nice piece of Texas! Lots of game both in the low fence and high fence exotic areas.
Enjoy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Roger, you’re going to have a good hunt! Erik has a very nice piece of Texas! Lots of game both in the low fence and high fence exotic areas.
Enjoy!
Thanks buddy. Look forward to seeing you again and getting to meet the granddaughter!
 
Thanks buddy. Look forward to seeing you again and getting to meet the granddaughter!
She is really excited and looking forward to her first big game hunt! And I am really looking forward to my return visit to the Rocking G Ranch!
We could sure use some good game meat for the freezer!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,712
Members
170,147
Latest member
mosbetpk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top