ActionBob's Taxidermy

Very nice Bob! Your GSH pup looks a little confused however. :-)
 
Great trophies and a beautiful bird dog.....and you got him from the pound? Amazing! I like the idea that you drove to PA to pick up the mounts. Less chance of a problem on the final leg of their long trip!
 
Bob, your place is going to rival Cabela's soon!

Looking really good!


Tim
He can already supply the gun room!
 
Beautiful mounts! I wanted a spotted hyena this year when I went but trying to get a permit from RSA to hunt one is like winning the lottery, constant run around and excuses.
 
Very very nice!
 
Excellent Bob!!!
 
Looks great Bob, but then again Wes does my mounts also. You can expect great results always. Congratulations
 
Beautiful stuff, trophies of a lifetime well spent.
 
very nice bob. I wish I could have made some time to come meet up and see them in person before you took them home. The mounts look great and the habitat looks real to.
 
Wow Bob.......exellent stuff.....I love the corner with the Duiker.....really a great set up........perfect job in a tusk elephatnt replicas also.......what a good place you have there to be drinking a good single malt scotch and talking about.........hunting.....:D
 
While sitting outside smoking a fine cigar. (y)(y)
 
At -20F. Oh, wait a minute! :LOL:
Although I won't be smoking.... It can really be quite balmy if no wind and the sun is shining on the South deck:A Smoke:

It's even nicer inside in front of a fire on those brisk days... Especially with the right company;)
 
Great looking mounts Bob. Your house looks really good
 
Great looking mounts Bob. Your house looks really good
Thanks, it is a lot of wood so I'm looking forward to including more greenery in future mounts.
 
Leopard...eland going to cover a few gaps....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,324
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top