Action Bob's boar

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,647
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I just finished @ActionBob 's boar he took with me last season. I am starting one of his mule deer today as well. I hope ya'll enjoy!
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0301.JPG
DSC_0303.JPG
DSC_0305.JPG
DSC_0306.JPG
 
Cool, I got to get down there, perhaps next year.
 
It was much uglier in real life I assure you !
 
Awesome! Man I’m jealous ActionBob!
 
Thanks y’all. I was going to post the pic with him and this hog but I can’t find it. :(
 
Good looking mount for such an ugly pig!
 
We know you are a good sport....and trust you will leave your .505 Rimless Magnum at home!
 
Looks great!
 
Thanks y’all. I was going to post the pic with him and this hog but I can’t find it. :(

I thought I had more pics, but this is the only one of saw .

IMG-20180121-WA0007~2.jpg
 
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!
 
Nice pig and really nice work on the mount! I’m looking forward to getting mine on the wall in a few months.
 
Nice pig and really nice work on the mount! I’m looking forward to getting mine on the wall in a few months.
Glad you have a lot of wall space for that toad!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,153
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top