Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Here are some photos from a hike up a local hill. My "camera" was not cooperating so I did not get decent shots of the moose.
20171229_131839.jpeg
20171229_134724.jpeg
20171229_135536.jpeg
20171229_151916.jpeg
20171229_151954.jpeg

The photo of just snow is actually moose tracks going straight through an old bed.

Brrrrrrr! A winter wonderland!

Nice!

Always enjoyable to see game on a walk, thx for sharing. Looks really cold! :E Cold:

That first picture of the short haired Wolf is pretty good.

Thanks for sharing the walk. We are digging out again this morning and those pictures look rather familiar. :)

I’d go for a walk today, I’m at Sturgeon Lake and it’s minus 34 here at the cabin.

Might cold looking to me! It was nine degrees here this morning and with the wind chill it was below zero!

Dipping down in the low 20's for 3 to 4 days here. That's as cold as it's been in years. Looked like a nice walk.

Might cold looking to me! It was nine degrees here this morning and with the wind chill it was below zero!
You are talking Fahrenheit so that is colder than it was here... however right now it is dropping and down to -15 C which is 5 F. No wind and dry though.

I’d go for a walk today, I’m at Sturgeon Lake and it’s minus 34 here at the cabin.
I spent part of a winter working a rig on slight rise of land near Vallyview. Bitter cold and Bleak.

It was -29 F (-34 C) here in northern Minnesota this morning. It’s a great time to take to the woods as many animals (and birds) are active, feeding their bodies to keep them warm (adding fuel to the “furnace”).

It was -29 F (-34 C) here in northern Minnesota this morning. It’s a great time to take to the woods as many animals (and birds) are active, feeding their bodies to keep them warm (adding fuel to the “furnace”).
Nice and chilly. I'm hoping the lakes will get a good layer of ice. Got some family on Mille Lacs lake and I'm hoping to get up for some ice fishing in Jan/Feb.

I lived in Oklahoma for many years. It got down around 0 degrees but being from Southwest Louisiana -29 is unfathomable.

That's cold. I don't care what measurement you are using!

Nice and chilly. I'm hoping the lakes will get a good layer of ice. Got some family on Mille Lacs lake and I'm hoping to get up for some ice fishing in Jan/Feb.

There’s already plenty of ice. Guys are driving their trucks out on the lakes and pulling fish houses behind! :)

It's so cold here in Minnesota the Hookers in Downtown Minneapolis are giving Fat Guys a 20% discount

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross