A Hunters' Christmas

crs

AH elite
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
3,928
Location
Republic of Texas
Website
sheltontechnologies.com
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
CRS, NRA Patron Member, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Hunted
RSA
What's not to like?




A new custom made double rifle chambered in .405 WCF, LL Bean shooting shirt, 12 year old Irish whiskey and Cal Pappas’ new book, The Double Rifle Primer. Good Times! Also time to book another trip to Africa.

Rifle details and pix to be provided in a later post.
 

Attachments

  • 2015-12-25 10.39.26.jpg
    2015-12-25 10.39.26.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 288
(y)
 
I believe you were a good boy last year!!!
 
Please post photo of wife !
I want to try and find her twin sister !
 
What's not to like you ask? What's not to like is that it was under my tree!!
 
Dory,
Sorry she has no female siblings.
However, there is always a price to maintain a good marital relationship and in this case, I am selling two safe queens to help fund the double rifle:
An unfired Winchester Deluxe 1895 .405 WCF


And a NIB Limited NRA Edition Colt King Cobra:
 

Attachments

  • Colt.jpg
    Colt.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 273
  • Rifle.jpg
    Rifle.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
What's not to like you ask? What's not to like is that it was under my tree!!

Key word should have been 'wasn't' under my tree!


Dory,
Sorry she has no female siblings.
However, there is always a price to maintain a good marital relationship and in this case, I am selling two safe queens to help fund the double rifle:
An unfired Winchester Deluxe 1895 .405 WCF


And a NIB Limited NRA Edition Colt King Cobra:

You might try to find out how to get in touch with Tony Makris (he's usually at DSC by the way), he loves those Winchesters and has hunted with the same gun in Africa for buffalo with it.
 
Thanks for the tip.
I will follow up.
 
What's not to like?




A new custom made double rifle chambered in .405 WCF, LL Bean shooting shirt, 12 year old Irish whiskey and Cal Pappas’ new book, The Double Rifle Primer. Good Times! Also time to book another trip to Africa.

Rifle details and pix to be provided in a later post.

you must be related to santa.
 
Edward - related to Santa?
It is in the DNA!
The rifle - Santa
The shirt - wife
The Whiskey - daughter
The book - son

Maybe we should have had more kids?
 
In US $$ , $2,400.00.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,400
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top