A green No.1?!

I made him an offer, I’m definitely a betting man! I happen to have some wood sitting around for it.
I hope you can rescue it.
And just for the fun of it, don’t have it shipped. Go pick it up so once it’s in your hands you can whack him over the head with it and walk away…in slow motion…as the place explodes…movie style.

Worth the trip. I’ll even ride shotgun to make sure you have a cinematographer!
 
I love it! If it was mine I would weld a bipod to the barrel and nail/screw a tactical torch under the fore end. A lovely suppressor would finish off the front. To aid in the ergonomics a 35mm whole saw would create the perfect thumb hole in the grip for faster and more accurate shooting. The only thing I'd change is the scope. That beauty deserves to wear a 2-55 x 80 night scope.

If only.........
 
I have only seen one other rifle on this forum that was ugly as this one. As someone already said...who would do something like this?
 
I love it! If it was mine I would weld a bipod to the barrel and nail/screw a tactical torch under the fore end. A lovely suppressor would finish off the front. To aid in the ergonomics a 35mm whole saw would create the perfect thumb hole in the grip for faster and more accurate shooting. The only thing I'd change is the scope. That beauty deserves to wear a 2-55 x 80 night scope.

If only.........
Oh... a nail, or more precisely a roofing nail, is DEFINITELY the proper way to attach a tactical torch. If you need a mount for the light, you can fashion one at home using an old coat hanger and some bondo. Looks just like the real thing! If one nail doesnt hold it, 5 more just affixes it more solidly and adds some weight until you get up to that comfortable, tacticool, 14 lbs.
 
I have only seen one other rifle on this forum that was ugly as this one. As someone already said...who would do something like this?
My guess is someone sitting in a dark closet in his mom’s basement wearing a commando suit waiting for the apocalypse…with a single shot.
 
To add insult to injury the poor thing is the beloved 338 WM! Someone shall be smited over this and banished to the land of manbuns and 6.5 needsmores!
 
To add insult to injury the poor thing is the beloved 338 WM! Someone shall be smited over this and banished to the land of manbuns and 6.5 needsmores!
Well that's it then. Saddle up boys, it's time for this vigilante group to go drag him out of his closet, strip him down, paint his balls green and send him streaking through a park in San Fran. He wants to go commando?...we'll oblige. :W Revolvers:
 
Well that's it then. Saddle up boys, it's time for this vigilante group to go drag him out of his closet, strip him down, paint his balls green and send him streaking through a park in San Fran. He wants to go commando?...we'll oblige. :W Revolvers:
Reminding me of the scene in blazing saddles when they are signing up outlaws for the raid! Lol
 
Looks to me like a black synthetic stock that has been painted green.
 
I just threw up in my mouth a little from seeing that pic.

So, it's in a little gunshop in the central valley of California. Ok, I'm guessing whoever hawked it to the gunshop needed money for repairs around the trailer or something even more suspicious. Just a guess.
 
Well he wouldn’t budge on the price on that turd
 
Well he wouldn’t budge on the price on that turd
He's just pissy cuz his brother and cousin took off with the creedmore and all the wine spritzers and headed for the dump to shoot rats without him...plus, he can't drop the price or he won't have enough cash to fix the Prius.

Big baby.
 
Well he wouldn’t budge on the price on that turd
In California, everything "green" has a correspondingly higher price tag. If it wasn't a gun, he'd probably get a government subsidy for it, but as is, he has to try to make as much off of it as he can.

It's probably SO good for the environment though.
 
And a big wide white recoil pad duct taped on.
 
Give the guy some credit, not a very woosie rifle, and the perfect tableau to tatoo "Let's go Biden" on. That way when they come for your rifle you can claim it is protected under the first amendment.
 
Give the guy some credit, not a very woosie rifle, and the perfect tableau to tatoo "Let's go Biden" on. That way when they come for your rifle you can claim it is protected under the first amendment.
Maybe, but then why sell it?
Maybe he touched it off once and that was enough for his shoulder.
Maybe he never figured out how to load and fire it. Lol
So fun to speculate, so little time !! ;)
 
99% sure it is a synthetic. No checkering and black under the green. MPI used to make them for #1s, maybe still do.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top