A Dangerous Game by Robin Hurt - Review

Bapu

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good morning. Wanted to know your reviews on Robin new book as I was thinking of ordering the trade edition as it’s out now. Although it’s still pricey. Thank you.

Good morning. Wanted to know your reviews on Robin new book as I was thinking of ordering the trade edition as it’s out now. Although it’s still pricey. Thank you.
I’m sorry. I haven’t read his book so I can’t offer any advice to you. If you end up getting it, be sure to let us know your thoughts. Happy reading! Sue

$1950 for the Safari Press edition leather bound and signed. You have to want it pretty bad.

$395 for the Ebay edition.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.42 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.43 AM.png
    634.9 KB · Views: 51
You can get it here for $175.

It looks like a great read. :)

I meant to get it from him at SCI. I guess I was too busy talking about the safaris to come. I will have a copy for sure.

Thank you everyone am thinking of ordering a copy @ 175.

World wide hunting books has it at $175 BUT you can also get a signed copy from them for $275. Author signed some during a trade show for them. His first book was wonderful!

World wide hunting books has it at $175 BUT you can also get a signed copy from them for $275. Author signed some during a trade show for them. His first book was wonderful!
Think this is his third book if I am not mistaken.

I had to do some googling and you are correct. I only had seen his two newest-now I will spend the morning in rabbit holes trying to find myself a copy of that first one!
FCAA72EB-3D8B-41E0-AC81-BB0967368BF0.jpeg

I was referring to “A Hunter’s Hunter-A Lifetime of African Safari.”

Thanks! Just ordered it!

I saw it at DSC. That's the biggest format hunting book I've ever seen. It's huge. It looked interesting.

I had to do some googling and you are correct. I only had seen his two newest-now I will spend the morning in rabbit holes trying to find myself a copy of that first one!View attachment 522272
I was referring to “A Hunter’s Hunter-A Lifetime of African Safari.”
Hunting the Big Five was his first book. Very scarce to come by. Good luck in finding one.

Made the mistake of buying a signed copy when I walked through the door of the SCI show on the first day……had to buy a backpack to carry it in…..great book, weighs a ton…..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!