A brilliant take down of Greta Thunberg..aka turdburg or greta the goblin....by Jeremy Clarkson

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
The Sunday Times. Jeremy Clarkson - Frigging Brilliant
~~~~~~~
IF GRETA AND HER PALS REALLY WANT TO GET RESULTS, THEY SHOULD TRY PROTESTING IN TIANANMEN SQUARE
-----/-----
Greta Thunberg is now kayaking back to the Swedish port where she left her bicycle, having spent the week outside a conference centre in Glasgow, swearing a lot and being interviewed by BBC journalists who fawned like soap stars being introduced to the Queen. They didn’t call the annoying little bucket of ego “Your Majesty”, but you could see they were thinking it.

I simply don’t get the Thunberg phenomenon. She has no knowledge of how the world works, no manners and no letters after her name, because instead of going to school she’s been busy sailing round the world so she can be mardy and be abusive to grown-ups. What she needs is a smacked bottom.

Rod Liddle calls her the “Swedish doom Goblin”, which is, of course, brilliant, but she’s worse than that. She’s a pest. A 4ft maypole around which the deranged and the weak and the unemployable can dance and chant and make a nuisance of themselves.

However, she did come up with one idea last week that struck a chord. In essence she said that there was no point listening to whatever the f*** the Cop26 politicians were saying inside their important meetings because the people outside knew what had to be done and could just get on and do it.

Absolutely. I already know that I should not buy palm oil or products that come with unnecessary plastic packaging, and that I should not use wet logs in my wood-burning stoves. I also know that if my journey’s less than a mile I should walk rather than use the car, and that I should make more of an effort to understand what goes in the recycling part of my bin and what doesn’t. I don’t need Joe Biden to wake up from one of his naps and tell me.

So here’s a tip, Greta: lecturing me on what needs to be done is pointless. It’s like standing in my bedroom every morning ordering me to wear clothes. I know already.

What you should be doing instead is cycling to countries where people are perhaps less well aware of what should be done. China, for example. That I’d like to see. Greta standing outside Zhongnanhai with her parka and her Glastonbury backpack and her microphone, lecturing the leaders about their policies on coal and trees and so on. Maybe she could be joined by those Extinction Rebellion halfwits who go to the middle of London to tell Barnes people in Teslas to be more green, rather than going to the slums of Calcutta, where two million people, living in poverty, cook their supper every evening on chulha stoves, which blanket the city in a thick yellow fog. These are the people Tarquin and their sexually ambiguous mates should be targeting. But they’re not.

I saw a map last week of where the world’s methane is coming from. And let me tell you that billions of tons of the stuff is pouring into the skies from India and China. And not a single hairy person in Liberal Democrat shoes is over there with a placard complaining about it. Because they’re all here, moaning about how my cows burp too much and how there’s a turd in the River Evenlode.

It’s the same story with the loft insulation protesters. There was a photograph in my newspaper on Friday that showed them blocking the path of a lorry that was actually delivering loft insulation. So, again, they’re inconveniencing the lives of people who are already doing their best.

They too should be in China, because I’d dearly love to see that as well. Especially the footage of the Chinese police unglueing the hands of a vicar from the tarmac in Tiananmen Square. “Oh no, Reverend. All your skin’s come off. And now you’ve hit your head on the police car.” I’d also like to see them daubing the words “racist” and “murderer” on statues of Chairman Mao, but this would never happen because they know they would not be treated with respect and reverence by China’s news crews. And neither would they be invited with Greta and the Lib Dem vicars round to President Xi’s for some nuclear-free vegan peace food.

This is why they’re not protesting in countries where protest might do some good: because they’re timid and wet. Greta turns up in Glasgow so she can bathe in some adulation for a few days, rather than be sent to a labour camp for a few decades.

That’s what these protesters need to get through their knitted hats and into their thick skulls: that if you want to get something done, and I mean really done, you’ve got to be uncomfortable. And you’ve got to be surrounded
by people who don’t like you, not those who do. You’ve got to talk to Fox News, not CNN or the BBC.

Look at Gandhi and Mandela. They were prepared to undergo unimaginable hardships to further the cause in which they believed.

Thich Quang Duc was prepared to go even further. Had this Buddhist monk stepped out of his Austin A95 and glued himself to the road to protest about the South Vietnamese government, it’s virtually certain that no one would remember his name. And I wouldn’t have been able to recall what sort of car he had. But he didn’t glue himself to the road. Instead he set himself on fire and sat there, in the middle of a busy crossroads, until he was dead.

Then you have Emily Davison, who, to further women’s rights, leapt in front of the King’s horse at the Derby and was killed. And the Tolpuddle Martyrs, and William Wallace. I think it’s safe to say that if the blue-faced agitator had fought for Scottish independence by gluing himself to a tree, Mel Gibson would have been less inclined to make that film.

But those days are long gone. Today we have a planet that’s being fried because too many people are living on it. And there’s not a single climate activist who’s prepared to make a protest by reducing the numbers.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Love him or hate him, Jeremy Clarkson says what those of us without a voice all think.

That little goblin girl will only turn up in places where the corrupt, fawning, cheerleading, propaganda ministry who love to tell us how to live, what to say and how to live (read BBC into that) will give her air time and kiss her ass.

She will never go to Russia or China or India, the worst culprits for pollution and the most likely to stick their fingers up to being told what to do because they won't stroke her ego or give her a platform to spew her bile.

Fed up with being told I have to drive an electric vehicle by the year 2030 or be told I have to spend 10K on a heat pump to heat my house and water just because this little shite has influenced the politicians and they are being brainwashed by a bloody kid.

IMHO, Greta is just a tool for the Extreme Greens and is used by her parents and handlers to generate cash flow to support them.

Bang on. And don't forget to visit Africa where the prospects are so gloomy they are flooding to the 'terrible' USA, UK and Europe - why is that Greta?
But Kevin are you not aware that they are all doctors and nurses. They will be our future...

Yes, that annoying little brat is a good example of what Lenin referred to as a "Useful Idiot." And in this case, most likely a profitable one as well. But "Swedish Doom Goblin" fits too!

Every time there's an establishment-sponsored maverick, my bullshit sonar goes crazy.

I believe--like most other global-level narratives--that this is being carefully orchestrated by the same groups that are foisting most all other inconveniences on us.

This article by Prof. William Engdahl nicely sums up the Greta phenomenon. Anyone on our side needs to be familiar with these kinds of scams perpetrated on the West.

Here's the short PDF--I recommend all read it.

Attachments

• Follow the “Real Money” Behind the “New Green Agenda”.pdf
    91.3 KB · Views: 83
She has made a hard pivot to Marxism. It wasn't hard in the sense that she was at home there all along, in both senses of the word.

Spitting Image lets her have it:

I am impressed with her attitude as she crossed the Atlantic in the midst of November storms:

Greta Thunberg
Tis a mystery how someone who knows so little about anything in life, can be thought so wise by seemingly intelligent individuals. A fact which in and of itself leads one to believe they are all a bunch of frigging idiots and yet we're being led by these morons. :mad:

~~~~~~~
IF GRETA AND HER PALS REALLY WANT TO GET RESULTS, THEY SHOULD TRY PROTESTING IN TIANANMEN SQUARE
-----/-----
Greta Thunberg is now kayaking back to the Swedish port where she left her bicycle, having spent the week outside a conference centre in Glasgow, swearing a lot and being interviewed by BBC journalists who fawned like soap stars being introduced to the Queen. They didn’t call the annoying little bucket of ego “Your Majesty”, but you could see they were thinking it.

I simply don’t get the Thunberg phenomenon. She has no knowledge of how the world works, no manners and no letters after her name, because instead of going to school she’s been busy sailing round the world so she can be mardy and be abusive to grown-ups. What she needs is a smacked bottom.

Rod Liddle calls her the “Swedish doom Goblin”, which is, of course, brilliant, but she’s worse than that. She’s a pest. A 4ft maypole around which the deranged and the weak and the unemployable can dance and chant and make a nuisance of themselves.

However, she did come up with one idea last week that struck a chord. In essence she said that there was no point listening to whatever the f*** the Cop26 politicians were saying inside their important meetings because the people outside knew what had to be done and could just get on and do it.

Absolutely. I already know that I should not buy palm oil or products that come with unnecessary plastic packaging, and that I should not use wet logs in my wood-burning stoves. I also know that if my journey’s less than a mile I should walk rather than use the car, and that I should make more of an effort to understand what goes in the recycling part of my bin and what doesn’t. I don’t need Joe Biden to wake up from one of his naps and tell me.

So here’s a tip, Greta: lecturing me on what needs to be done is pointless. It’s like standing in my bedroom every morning ordering me to wear clothes. I know already.

What you should be doing instead is cycling to countries where people are perhaps less well aware of what should be done. China, for example. That I’d like to see. Greta standing outside Zhongnanhai with her parka and her Glastonbury backpack and her microphone, lecturing the leaders about their policies on coal and trees and so on. Maybe she could be joined by those Extinction Rebellion halfwits who go to the middle of London to tell Barnes people in Teslas to be more green, rather than going to the slums of Calcutta, where two million people, living in poverty, cook their supper every evening on chulha stoves, which blanket the city in a thick yellow fog. These are the people Tarquin and their sexually ambiguous mates should be targeting. But they’re not.

I saw a map last week of where the world’s methane is coming from. And let me tell you that billions of tons of the stuff is pouring into the skies from India and China. And not a single hairy person in Liberal Democrat shoes is over there with a placard complaining about it. Because they’re all here, moaning about how my cows burp too much and how there’s a turd in the River Evenlode.

It’s the same story with the loft insulation protesters. There was a photograph in my newspaper on Friday that showed them blocking the path of a lorry that was actually delivering loft insulation. So, again, they’re inconveniencing the lives of people who are already doing their best.

They too should be in China, because I’d dearly love to see that as well. Especially the footage of the Chinese police unglueing the hands of a vicar from the tarmac in Tiananmen Square. “Oh no, Reverend. All your skin’s come off. And now you’ve hit your head on the police car.” I’d also like to see them daubing the words “racist” and “murderer” on statues of Chairman Mao, but this would never happen because they know they would not be treated with respect and reverence by China’s news crews. And neither would they be invited with Greta and the Lib Dem vicars round to President Xi’s for some nuclear-free vegan peace food.

This is why they’re not protesting in countries where protest might do some good: because they’re timid and wet. Greta turns up in Glasgow so she can bathe in some adulation for a few days, rather than be sent to a labour camp for a few decades.

That’s what these protesters need to get through their knitted hats and into their thick skulls: that if you want to get something done, and I mean really done, you’ve got to be uncomfortable. And you’ve got to be surrounded
by people who don’t like you, not those who do. You’ve got to talk to Fox News, not CNN or the BBC.

Look at Gandhi and Mandela. They were prepared to undergo unimaginable hardships to further the cause in which they believed.

Thich Quang Duc was prepared to go even further. Had this Buddhist monk stepped out of his Austin A95 and glued himself to the road to protest about the South Vietnamese government, it’s virtually certain that no one would remember his name. And I wouldn’t have been able to recall what sort of car he had. But he didn’t glue himself to the road. Instead he set himself on fire and sat there, in the middle of a busy crossroads, until he was dead.

Then you have Emily Davison, who, to further women’s rights, leapt in front of the King’s horse at the Derby and was killed. And the Tolpuddle Martyrs, and William Wallace. I think it’s safe to say that if the blue-faced agitator had fought for Scottish independence by gluing himself to a tree, Mel Gibson would have been less inclined to make that film.

But those days are long gone. Today we have a planet that’s being fried because too many people are living on it. And there’s not a single climate activist who’s prepared to make a protest by reducing the numbers.....
@spike t
It really passes me off that everyone is up in arms over Australia's pollution and wanting to go to zero net emissions by 2030.
For fucks sake Australia produces 1% of the world's pollution and we are trialling feeding cattle seaweed to reduce their emissions. People fart more than cattle.
We have to many people on the planet to remain sustainable and this is ever increasing and they are inventing ways to get us to live longer
WHY. Let nature be natural. We need less people not more. We are our own worst enemies.
Greta needs a good kick up the arse and take he tissues off her. Go protest in North Korea Greta. She thinks her name was misspelled she thinks it should have been Great.
Bob

My favorite was at the latest "last chance to save the world" event she said they needed to stop talking and start doing. Pretty funny coming from someone who has never actually done something, just talked about it.

~~~~~~~
-----/-----

Well, that little "4' maypole" sure got your attention!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg