90 more sleeps

Merlin, good for you.
Where are you going exactly and what are you after?
 
I am going to engelbrecht safaris in north east namibia . 10 days bow and rifle hunt and trip to etosha . kudu gemsbok hartebeest warthog wildebeest blesbok

taking my wife, then back for 12 days one week of moose hunting the back for two weeks then two weeks of deer hunting.
 
Merlin

Sounds like you are in a dream world...

May all your shots be true and all the animals be record books...

have a good time and let us know how you do...pictures please...
 
Het Merlin,
That sounds like an awesome trip that you have planned there. Take loads of pictures.
All the best for the trip!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
 
Hunting season has started at your house.
Good luck on all your hunts.
Look forward to those pictures of that Kudu and Gemsbok.

I am going to engelbrecht safaris in north east namibia . 10 days bow and rifle hunt and trip to etosha . kudu gemsbok hartebeest warthog wildebeest blesbok

taking my wife, then back for 12 days one week of moose hunting the back for two weeks then two weeks of deer hunting.
 
I am 18 days out.Going to be in the same general area as you.Hunting at Makalaan in Northeast Namibia. Will be bowhunting with two different groups, each hunting for two weeks. July 22- Aug 21.Been a wet year, just now starting to dry up. Waterhole hunting is getting better every day. Should be a great trip.
 
How was your experience with Engelbrecht Safaris in Namibia?

I am planing to go there as well.
 
merlin published his hunt report back in 2011. Click on his name and then click on the 66 next to messages and you can see all his posts.
 
I have hunted with Tobie twice. He is a great guy and makes for a fun hunt
 
Namibia was my first safari. Loved it. Your going to have a blast!
 
Have a grand hunt and please share it with us!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,675
Members
170,096
Latest member
Skylrk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top