7MM Rem Mag Brass

McKenzie Sims

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
335
Reaction score
844
Media
13
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
Safari Club International, GSCO
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Ethiopia. Outside of Africa. Pakistan, Azerbaijan ,Tajkistan, Turkey, Spain, New Zealand, Australia , Argentina, Across the US, and numerouse provinces in Canada
I have a lot of 7mm brass fired once with three separate stamps/manufactures.

262 pieces in total. Asking $140 shipped in the lower 48.

IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg
IMG_0099.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,679
Members
168,947
Latest member
Menterizz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top