63 inch Kudu

Looks like a full stock, Mannlicher or Stutzen type rifle.

Any info about the rifle or cartridge?

Yes sir. Mannlicher 30.06
 
Excellent bull. Great job guys. Congrats!!
Bruce
 
Fantastic bull!! Well done hunter and Jaco! NKWE is becoming the go-to outfitter for stellar hunts.
 
Simply amazing!! Yes, I'm super envious!! Congratulations!
 
It’s important to shoot those cull Kudu so thanks…what a Stud!
 
Great Kudu
 
My lord what a bull!! True dream bull, congrats to all involved.
 
It doesn't get any better than that......congrats
 
Wowza, they wont come much better than that one! Congrats!
 
Did this kudu reached his peak, and was in decline? His body seems a bit small. How old do you believe he was? Stud of a bull!
 
Wow that is an kudu of a lifetime.
 
Fantastic! Every time I see a report from NKWE, I think I need to get something booked with them.
 
AMAZING! It's great to be Blessed, CONGRATS
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top