60 days.....

60 days from today my son, brother and myself will touch down in Johannesburg and embark on our adventure with Limcroma. :). Can’t wait. Henry has all my paperwork for my rifles. Airfare all taken care of thanks to Lori. Taxidermy is sending me my trophy tags for shipping stuff back to them. Shooting a little still waiting for the dang snow to leave then hit it hard both archery and rifle.. what am I missing/forgetting?
You should be dry firing every day until you leave. THe snow can't stop you from dry firing and the trigger motor skills are invaluable. Other than that remember your headed for the trip of a lifetime, enjoy.
 
Have a safe trip, relax and enjoy yourself!
On your way to Denver you will travel past Fort Collins where l live

Good hunting!
 
Looking forward to your report! Have a grand adventure!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top