$50 Off Customs Clearances For AH Members!

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
As a thank you to everyone for welcoming us to the AfricaHunting.com community, we would like to offer a special deal to AH members for our Customs Clearance services! Our top priority is making sure your entire hunting experience is flawless, and that includes the logistics needs of your hunting trophies. Go enjoy your hunt! Let us take care of your trophies and get them home to you!

Normal Price: $450
AH Member's only: $400

If you have any questions, or are ready to bring your trophies back, please give us a call!

banner3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may call you soon, sometime in the next 60 days my taxidermy in Africa should be done and I’ll need to get it home.

I'm a day late as per usual.

Is this all clearances, USF&W and Customs?

Hi Hogpatrol, yes this is for all clearances!

Please let me know if we can help!

my taxidermy should be done in the next couple of months! could you please pm me?

I may call you soon, sometime in the next 60 days my taxidermy in Africa should be done and I’ll need to get it home.
Thanks Mike, We would love to hear from you!

It looks like you are a local guy to me. Are you in Illinois?

It looks like you are a local guy to me. Are you in Illinois?

Hi Will!

Yes we are located in Elk Grove Village, IL near the airport. Where are you located?

-Tom

We do not only handle customs clearances. We are also a freight forwarder, and can arrange shipment for your hunting trophies as well! We would love to provide a shipping quote for you!

We do not only handle customs clearances. We are also a freight forwarder, and can arrange shipment for your hunting trophies as well! We would love to provide a shipping quote for you!
From Africa or only interstate? The Africa to USA shipping is the part is where the hose jobs come in to play.

From Africa or only interstate? The Africa to USA shipping is the part is where the hose jobs come in to play.
We handle the international shipping, domestic shipping, as well as exporting out of the United States.

I hope everyone had a successful 2018 season and look forward to helping bring your trophies home. We are looking forward to 2019 and would like to offer the same $50 off for AH members for 2019. Happy New Year and good luck with your 2019 hunts!

Tom

USA only or into Canada as well?

$50 off Customs Clearances at any US Fish and Wildlife port of entry for AH members! Only $400!

Do you have a list of all the fish and wildlife customs ports?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois