$50 Off Customs Clearances For AH Members!

Hi, can you tell me the process and a rough estimate of what it costs to send a trophy back to Australia?
Say for example a Warthog head, if I was really lucky it would be a cape Buffalo head.
Do I get it taxidermied there or,do you forward as a salted cape?
Trying Tom gauge the whole cost before I try plan something,

Hi Chris. I'll send you a PM to get a little more info on your shipment to see if we can help.

Tom

We will handle the importing and any transportation needs you have for your hunting trophies.

Contact us today for more information!

37811285_314641729077493_4969559005815898112_n.jpg

Sent you a PM . Can you help a shipment from Argentina?

Hi Ethan! PM sent!

After much debate with myself on whether or not I should attempt to handle the transport and paperwork on my own for my daughters trophies from Namibia, my smarter side won out and I contacted Tom. No regrets whatsoever, worth every penny, and I'll hire him for all of my future trophy transport needs. My PH had already dropped the animals off with a shipper in Namibia, who had then contacted me. I called Tom, he explained the process, and said he could take it from there. I forwarded him the information from the shipper and Tom did take care of the rest. I also asked what it would cost to get the crate from Houston to my house just outside of San Antonio. That quote was less than what a day off from work would cost me, plus diesel for my truck, toll road fees, my meals for the trip, not too mention 3 hours each way in a 1995 F350 tank of a truck. Package was delivered to my garage, Emily signed for it, and that was that.
I honestly don't know how much easier Tom could make it for you when it comes to getting your trophies home, safe and sound.
Tom. I'll be calling you soon to coordinate on the next trip. Sure appreciate everything that you did and I can't tell you how much stress you saved me having to deal with.
THANK YOU!

My brother and I are going to south africa on a plains game hunt next year. We live within 30 minutes of Elk Grove Village. Can you send me a message with details of what we need to do to get your help?

Our hunters have had a very good year so far! Looking forward to all the shipments from 2019 making their way home. This $50 off offer for our AH friends will certainly apply into 2020! If you have a shipment to bring home please call and lets chat hunting for a while!

Tom

As a thank you to everyone for welcoming us to the AfricaHunting.com community, we would like to offer a special deal to AH members for our Customs Clearance services! Our top priority is making sure your entire hunting experience is flawless, and that includes the logistics needs of your hunting trophies. Go enjoy your hunt! Let us take care of your trophies and get them home to you!

Normal Price: $450
AH Member's only: $400

If you have any questions, or are ready to bring your trophies back, please give us a call!

View attachment 255508
Nice offer.

Hi Tom
I saw your add in AH.com and I have some trophies about to be shipped to JFK. I initially contacted another broker who told me his fee price, which I indicated as acceptable. Then I get an estimated bill which included several fees and storage chargers which increased his cost to over 200% of the initial price. Additionally, my African Shipper had offered $17,000 of insurance for $185.31 and this broker cancelled that insurance without my authorization and proposed in the estimated bill that I pay for his insurance of $3000 at a cost of $203.05. At this rate, $17,000 of insurance from the this broker would cost me over $1,150.00. Ridiculous!! I have owned and operated a Professional Engineering Consulting firm for 46 years, with an average of 20 employees and almost all of my customers were repeat or referrals. I am shocked at this firm’s business ethics or lack thereof. I have not committed to them and will not commit to anyone without knowing the out the door price for their services. Please advise of you fee and the TOTAL cost of everything to get my trophies from their arrival at JFK through customs to a facility at or near JFK where I can pick up my trophies. I can pick them up on one-days notice. Thank you for your prompt attention to this mater.

This $50 off offer are still valid for our AH friends and will certainly apply into 2020! If you have a shipment to bring home please call and lets chat hunting for a while!

Tom

37718561_312879205920412_2886024740793745408_n.jpg

Where are you located? We were planning on having our trophies shipped yo Memphis the beginning of 2020.. PM me with more info.

You take care of the hunt, we'll take care of the rest.

Trophy Shippers specializes in importing hunting trophy shipments to the United States. You take care of the hunt, we'll take care of the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg