.50 BMG wasn’t enough … so why not.700NE?

The 700 is an impractical monster of a cartridge. I couldn’t fathom pulling the trigger on that rifle.

To have only shot a 30/30, he took it well.Dude was jacked though!

Wow...so much wrong with this video. My money says that it is only a matter of time before the Darwin Effect culls that portion of the human gene pool.

I will say that his dad handled it better than I would have though for someone that does not have any big bore experience.

That guy has a lot of fun. I still can't believe he survived that 50 BMG accident.

His videos are light and meant to be fun. I think be does a good job at what he does. I haven't seen this video yet , cell service is bloody awful where I am working though.

Just watched the video. His dad dad did great shooting that thing. I am sure I would have had my eyes shut and a terrible grimace on my face before I flinched so bad and realized I had the safety on.

I hope the Kentucky ballistics guy has his wounds heal up so that he can actually shoot some big rifles again. I enjoyed him playing with the 458 Lott and the 500 nitro Express.

I know the last video was posted here of this man’s mishap with a .50BMG; but it looks like he got his hands on a .700NE

Can anyone identify the maker of that rifle?
Mattel?

I can't speak with a lot of experience on this, however, I will say that the .700 I shot weighed roughly 24 pounds. This takes it completely out of the realm of a practical hunting rifle for me.
That’s what a gun bearer is for. Ha! Ha!

Reactions: WAB
The gun was high dollar for sure. It had Gen-you-whine marble folding sights as the leaves. It was the dollar general safari rifle.

What I found funny: if his information about the price of ammunition is correct, one round cost about twice as much as that table he had it on. :ROFLMAO:
And for the cost of a box of 20, he could've bought a better truck to hide behind.
I shot the first .700 out of H&H when it went to their range for final firing before delivery. That is NOT how we did it!
More tie down straps?

I use a lead sled a lot - but what he is doing there is criminal. The weight is far above that recommended by the manufacturer and then straps on top of that. Absolute idiot. Note the flex at the stock head and action face as he fires. All that energy has no where else to go. A few more rounds and that rifle will be seriously damaged (if not already).

I knew you had a bit of engineer in you just trying to get out! :)

And for the cost of a box of 20, he could've bought a better truck to hide behind.

More tie down straps?
What, you didn't like the wittle princess hiding behind the truck tugging on a string to piss away $300 dollars? Me neither, but I got a big laugh out of his daddy doing it for him... likely a recurring theme in his life.

I believe the British refer to them as tethers...and they probably have people to support the rifle and hold the barrel during recoil and a chap to stand behind you so you don't fall over. :ROFLMAO:

What, you didn't like the wittle princess hiding behind the truck tugging on a string to piss away $300 dollars? Me neither, but I got a big laugh out of his daddy doing it for him... likely a recurring theme in his life.

I believe the British refer to them as tethers...and they probably have people to support the rifle and hold the barrel during recoil and a chap to stand behind you so you don't fall over. :ROFLMAO:
Jesus the guy just had his chest cut open from his belly button to his neck, and had arteries on his neck repaired after a gun blew up. Instead of calling him a wimp go out after open heart surgery and shoot a.700 nitro and see what happens. Good grief.

Let's just all make fun of the guy who just tries to make entertaining videos.

Nothing like throwing shit behind a screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus the guy just had his chest cut open from his belly button to his neck, and had arteries on his neck repaired after a gun blew up. Instead of calling him a wimp go out after open heart surgery and shoot a.700 nitro and see what happens. Good grief.

Let's just all make fun of the guy who just tries to make entertaining videos.

Nothing like throwing shit behind a screen.

Nobody forced him to do something he wasn't physically able to do. Somehow he came out on his own and felt compelled to further his descent to the realms of Tex Grebner.

I'm going to carry on laughing at this guy now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for sounding rude, but I am still sick to my stomach after watching that 50 bmg rifle explode and almost kill him. Punctured lung, bunch of broken bones in his face, a jugular that he had to plug himself while he was driven out for evac to a hospital.

I am sure that would have killed most people, and then to see him called a wimp sounds ridiculous.

I totally agree hiding behind a truck while firing the gun strapped to a bench isn't something people that frequent this forum would do. He does it for his audience and making millions doing it. I wish I would have thought of filming myself shooting to make millions. That guy is smarter than I am.

Not like someone has ever shot one or he was trying to blow the gun up.in my past life I road raced motorcycles.crashing and crippling your body was part of it.u raced till you were a out of money or are too crippled to ride or both.id do it all over again given the chance.so if u blow one up then have to hide behind a truck don't go on tv and show us.id be more concerned firing it after being strapped to a recoiless mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross