458 Lott Ammo

Papadoc

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
135
I have some 458 Lott Ammo that I no longer have a need for.
2 Boxes of Nosler Partition unopened.
$185.00 Per Box
1 Full box of Federal Premium Trophy bonded sledgehammers and one partial box of 14.
$10.00 Per Round
1 Partial box of 14 Rounds of Federal Premium Trophy bonded bear claws.
$10.00 Per Round.
If you think it's too high, make an offer. I would probably make someone a good deal if they bought it all.
Buyer pays actual shipping.

tempImageqJWDr5.png
tempImagek4pwUN.png
tempImageNewnAm.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nosler $160 per box Federal Sledghammers $160 for the full box, $110 for the partial boxes of 14.
 
I was way too high (on prices). How about 4 bucks a round. $64.00 for the 14 round boxes, $80.00 for the full boxes.
 
I’ll take the partitions. 2 boxes x $80/box. I’ll send PM.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top