.454 bullet selection

For penetration a good hard cast bullet, Barnes Buster or Punch as loaded by Grizzly ammo will get that handgun bullet where you want it to go... Never recovered any of the 50 cal. 420gr Punch bullets from my buff... A friend from Texas used a 325gr Swift A-frame on a broadside shot on a Cape buff and got complete penetration which I found interesting as those A-frames are truly bonded bullets...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,145
Members
169,270
Latest member
CelindaH92
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top