.416 Rigby For Sale

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
I’m selling my CZ 550 in .416 Rigby

Comes with the original walnut stock and the
One of a kind, Custom Elephant hide Bell and Carlson Stock. It feeds from the magazine perfectly, the bolt is smooth and it’s accurate.

Comes with Dies, some brass and Nosler bullets. $2500

Trijicon not included. shipped in the ConUS
IMG_1229.jpeg
IMG_1230.jpeg
IMG_1225.jpeg
IMG_1235.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg
IMG_1237.jpeg
IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1239.jpeg
IMG_1240.jpeg
IMG_1227.jpeg
IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_0994.jpeg

My favorite rifle to take to Africa. Great looking stock. What is it?

IMG_1912.jpeg
it’s the same Bell and Carlson stock CZ used on the rifles with synthetic stocks. I purchased the rifle with a nice walnut stock Pictured above. Then bought the B&C stock and had the elephant hide print applied. The stock and elephant hide was $550

Last edited:
Does anyone know if a BRNO 602 will slip into a CZ 550 stock?

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just wondering if a purchase might solve a second issue.

Wheels give them a call. They are a very helpful small company View attachment 563512

I was looking at the stock from the OP. Possibly buy a 416 for a family member and get a wood stock they might fit a BRNO 602 and solve two issues.

Good idea though B&C should know if they are interchangeable.

Does anyone know if a BRNO 602 will slip into a CZ 550 stock?

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just wondering if a purchase might solve a second issue.
Yes. They are the same dimensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the load data worked up for it. Loaded ammo, bullets, cases, dies. The nicely figured factory walnut stock. All go with

Also have boxes of .416 Rigby Federal woodliegh ammo I would sell separately

Beautiful rifle! Too bad I'm still broke, or we would be talking. :cry::cry:

Great deal, can’t believe it didn’t sell in the first 10 minutes.

Quite a bit better. Some back of the neck and top of shoulder pain now and then. At least not in a collar. Going through PT.
Krish

Uncontrolled, the Hydrographic was done by a company an hour from me. The prep and base coat being the most important step for a quality product. The base coat color has a vital role in how the graphic turns out. All Hydrographic companies are not equal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?