375 H&H Classic Stainless

I beg your pardon. Are we in the auction section? I have seen many people scolded saying "you MUST list an asking price".
Still haven't seen no proof-of-life on Jerome.

You wouldn't happen to have a Stainless/Laminate .375 H&H in there would you? With the Grey Laminate Stock?

Let’s bring these prices back down! I need more Tupperware guns guys! Africa Hunting Special this one’s only $2500.00 shipped. I’ll remove it tomorrow night if it doesn’t sell!

I thought that's what this section was for. I must have missed something.
The rules state you have to list a price. No auctions or "What will you give me for this?"

1679753787581.png

It's a pretty straight forward rule.

So yea...you obviously missed that.

I beg your pardon. Are we in the auction section? I have seen many people scolded saying "you MUST list an asking price".
Still haven't seen no proof-of-life on Jerome.
YUUUUP

Really cool! I’ve been looking for one to build off of….you’re getting my blood pressure up x) I want to do a shortish barrel 21” in a legend stock (maybe brown)…just a bullet proof m70 build…
well done sir!
Thanks I love building these style rifles

Thanks I love building these style rifles
Just curious if you were able to trade it or it went back to the safe? I would pm you if it’s still in the fleet…. My question is, that stock must have been on a classic safari or something??? I’m wondering because there is no front sling stud and that barreled action doesnt have a barrel band…unless I’m missing something.
thanks

Just curious if you were able to trade it or it went back to the safe? I would pm you if it’s still in the fleet…. My question is, that stock must have been on a classic safari or something??? I’m wondering because there is no front sling stud and that barreled action doesnt have a barrel band…unless I’m missing something.
thanks
Give me a call, will pm you my cell#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VNCFlorida

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you