375 H&H Classic Stainless

I beg your pardon. Are we in the auction section? I have seen many people scolded saying "you MUST list an asking price".
Still haven't seen no proof-of-life on Jerome.

You wouldn't happen to have a Stainless/Laminate .375 H&H in there would you? With the Grey Laminate Stock?

Let’s bring these prices back down! I need more Tupperware guns guys! Africa Hunting Special this one’s only $2500.00 shipped. I’ll remove it tomorrow night if it doesn’t sell!

I thought that's what this section was for. I must have missed something.
The rules state you have to list a price. No auctions or "What will you give me for this?"

1679753787581.png

It's a pretty straight forward rule.

So yea...you obviously missed that.

I beg your pardon. Are we in the auction section? I have seen many people scolded saying "you MUST list an asking price".
Still haven't seen no proof-of-life on Jerome.
YUUUUP

Really cool! I’ve been looking for one to build off of….you’re getting my blood pressure up x) I want to do a shortish barrel 21” in a legend stock (maybe brown)…just a bullet proof m70 build…
well done sir!
Thanks I love building these style rifles

Thanks I love building these style rifles
Just curious if you were able to trade it or it went back to the safe? I would pm you if it’s still in the fleet…. My question is, that stock must have been on a classic safari or something??? I’m wondering because there is no front sling stud and that barreled action doesnt have a barrel band…unless I’m missing something.
thanks

Just curious if you were able to trade it or it went back to the safe? I would pm you if it’s still in the fleet…. My question is, that stock must have been on a classic safari or something??? I’m wondering because there is no front sling stud and that barreled action doesnt have a barrel band…unless I’m missing something.
thanks
Give me a call, will pm you my cell#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg