3 Year Plan

I've got it bad, went in 2019 for my "once in a lifetime" hunt, this year will be my 4th time there, something about the north country.
Would love to know who you’re hunting with in the Yukon and NWT. Feel free to PM. You looking for a Dall or Fannin in the Yukon?
 
Based on my last African hunt was 2018 I'm on a 8 yr return basis ha!

2026- hopefully a draw hunt at home for anyone in the family. Deer at the cabin.
2027- non trophy or trophy ele in Zim
2028- start saving up for next safari in 8 years

My boys are 3-7-9 so I'm thinking in 8 years they would actually all be a great age to enjoy a family trip. Maybe Zambia or Bots
 
2026:
First safari South Africa in late Summer
MT big game combo tag DIY
WY cow elk
MI Whitetail near home.
ND Whitetail Archery
2027:
Spring archery turkey
Namibia?
Relocating Jobs
Who knows what in fall, maybe WY Mule Deer or something in CA
2028:
Namibia if I can't do it in 2027.
 
May 2026 - just returned from plains game in Namibia
May 2027 - spring grizzly in Alaska
June 2028 - leopard, buffalo, plains game in Zimbabwe
September 2028 - archery elk in Wyoming.
Looking at Yukon and Alaska moose hunts now for 2029
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,392
Messages
1,574,862
Members
170,185
Latest member
DixieBlodg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top