Media
I have 3 CZ 550 Safaris FS

Kevlar Stock 416 rigby
Gun is in great condition
Shows little use
$1500

Wood stock 416 rigby
Few small dings in wood and has Hi viz recoil pad with small bottom corner missing
With rings
$1350

Wood stock 375 H&H
Gun shows little use. There is a few spots rust from storage but alittle 000 steel wool should knock it off.
With rings
$1300

Those prices are shipped have more pics if your a interested party. These rifles have been shot little and are safe queens.

CCCDDA70-B3CF-4753-A6D8-BEA20F68FF3C.jpeg
2D5303EE-CECB-4A11-B2A6-5F263B26967B.jpeg
359A2A9B-F5D2-4845-BED0-AD6F527C4668.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So when I saw the headline, "3 CZ 550s FS", I thought the FS was for "Full Stock" which is how CZ designates the Mannlicher type stock. None of the photos show a FS type stock, so upon firther review I am guessing FS is for "For Sale."

Also sent a pm regarding more pictures and some general questions.

You guys better jump on these now, before the yahoos here wake up tomorrow! If I wasn't paying for an upcoming PG hunt, I would be all over buying one of these.

Great prices. Shouldn’t last long. I must resist. I have another Safari to pay for next year
CZ 550s Mark at a great price? Hard to resist, I know. I need a more expansive rifle budget. Ha! Ha!
Mark

I WILL TAKE THIS.
KRISH.
Kevlar Stock 416 rigby
Shows little use
$1500

I said I will take the Kevelar off 416. You talked me in to it.
Krish
I was just about to PM you on these Krish. Your quicker than me! Ha!

PM sent on 375

I'd be surprised to see these rifles last 24 hours with prices like that. Good luck with the sale.

You guys better jump on these now, before the yahoos here wake up tomorrow! If I wasn't paying for an upcoming PG hunt, I would be all over buying one of these.

I would like to introduce myself as one of those yahoo’s that got a full night sleep! Wake up and some beautiful rifles at good prices are gone. How am I gonna sleep tonight now! Good luck everyone involved.

Well, I've just awakened and haven't seen any response here from the seller about the rifles being sold?

Well, I've just awakened and haven't seen any response here from the seller about the rifles being sold?
Been less than 12 hours, he may not be looking at this thread as eagerly as some of the potential buyers, LOL

Been less than 12 hours, he may not be looking at this thread as eagerly as some of the potential buyers, LOL

Haha most likely the case!

I sent a PM about 2 minutes after the thread was posted ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimProbst1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.