2017 Arizona Elk / Pronghorn Results

I think it is a terrible state of affairs when 9 years is considered a "short wait" and 30 years and still not drawn for a sheep tag. This is why I flew back to Poland last September for a Red Deer Rut hunt. No draw, no tags, just decide how many you want to shot and what size. And after researching guided Elk/Deer hunts (AFTER you win the lottery of the draw) it was cheaper to fly there and hunt

That's why I suck as an Elk hunter in Arizona. I never get drawn enough to become good at it.

I have hunted unit 27 since 1978. Taken many deer ,and bear. Elk seem to be my nemesis in that unit.

Cody, you and I have the same luck! I can't draw anything either. In the end I still feel international hunting is cheaper and better.

No that hunt was in 3B and was after thanksgiving. This one is 6A before thanksgiving. Looking forward to taking my 12 bore under hammer out for a nice walk in the woods so it can have a conversation with a nice bull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross