www.tokoloshesafaris.info
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International, Life Members Dallas Safari Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
Two bull elephants available for 2024 $15,000 all inclusive pick up & return vic falls.
All hunting will take place in Binga district. At added cost spotted hyena may be added.

Lon

CBBE86AC-D73A-4D2F-AB25-3EBB942ADFF2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Two bull elephants available for 2024 $15,000 all inclusive pick up & return vic falls.
All hunting will take place in Binga district. At added cost spotted hyena may be added.

Lon

Incredible deal! Good luck with this offer.

HH

What a great deal. Man, I hope one day I can do this.

What size elephant should be expected and are they exported to the USA?

Lon
I did this hunt just last week…an absolute incredible hunt and experience!!! I recommend Tokoloshe highly…better jump on this…you will not find a better value!!!

I did this hunt just last week…an absolute incredible hunt and experience!!! I recommend Tokoloshe highly…better jump on this…you will not find a better value!!!
Can you pm me , would like you view and experience , thanks

Is this 2 elephants @ $15k each or 2 for $15k?

I wont be doing it but just thought clarification on a great deal or a super great deal.

Lon

View attachment 604126
That sounds like a great offer!

Lon how many days are included? Please tell us more about the hunts. Are these cull hunts, non trophy, or trophy bulls? How big is the area? Is it a tracking hunt in the day or is it a night hunt? Both? Do you expect to shoot the first bull meeting the requirements or do you hunt for the best available?

Hope you are doing well and business is good!

Lon,
Is it possible to accommodate 2 hunters at the same time? 2 PH's? Same camp?

Lon how many days are included? Please tell us more about the hunts. Are these cull hunts, non trophy, or trophy bulls? How big is the area? Is it a tracking hunt in the day or is it a night hunt? Both? Do you expect to shoot the first bull meeting the requirements or do you hunt for the best available?

I will try to help given I did this exact hunt just last week successfully. You will hunt one million acres plus in the concession with no fences. You will drive rough roads until a fresh track is found. In 7 days I walked over 100 miles. While I did a 7 day hunt getting my elephant on the last day at the last hour I recommend 10 days for this hunt. The elephant have tusk weight between 15-25 pounds. Having said that I personally saw about a 35 pounder we just could not close on due to the wind. These elephant are fully exportable. All hunts during the day no night hunts in the fields

Sorry Lon hasn’t been feeling well again so im trying to answer all questions
10 hunting days trophy bulls exportable
We hunt what is available if extra days are added it will be at $600 per day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
divydestination1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?