178 ELD-X In 30-06

jwp475

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Messages
415
Reaction score
768
Kimber Classic Select 24" barrel 61.5 grains Ramshot Hunter 215 primer

20230805-130211.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey yes, I get even more out of my Browning A Bolt 30/06 with Norma powder, kills like lightning & no one believes me either.

Who needs a .300Win mag (I have two also) we can’t get Ramshot here & I can’t find any more of this Norma either dam it, actually the ELD’s are hard to find to !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,703
Members
168,970
Latest member
AmberLithg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top