New Zealand - Australia - Sumatra - Kenya - Zimbabwe - Namibia - South Africa - Botswana - Alaska - Nevada - Hokkaido - Greenland - New Caledonia - Guinea Bissau
Hey yes, I get even more out of my Browning A Bolt 30/06 with Norma powder, kills like lightning & no one believes me either.
Who needs a .300Win mag (I have two also) we can’t get Ramshot here & I can’t find any more of this Norma either dam it, actually the ELD’s are hard to find to !
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.