10,000 posts and counting

Great having both Charlie and Eric on board :D Beers:

Hi all, this is my first post on AH. I must admit though I have been lurking for some time! I also called Charlie about planning my first Buffalo hunt in 2018 or 19 and he is indeed a fine fellow to talk to. Extremely helpful. Thanks Charlie I find your posts very enjoyable! I have also enjoyed all the others as well. Thank you all!

Glad to help and welcome to the posting side.

Congratulations Charlie and Eric, some real entertaining posts. Dead or graveyard dead :)

@CAustin was the first person to reach out to me when I made my first post asking for advice. I appreciate all the help and hope to get to meet you soon.

Congrats Charlie. Some folks just don't know how therapeutic AH is for hunters, shooters, outdoorsmen, reloaders etc. etc.

@CAustin was the first person to reach out to me when I made my first post asking for advice. I appreciate all the help and hope to get to meet you soon.

Yancy if you go on the group hunt it will be soon!

Yancy if you go on the group hunt it will be soon!

I would love to, but it will have to be the 2019 AH hunt. July is completely out for me this year, looks like end of May in Namibia is where I am headed.

Congratulations Charlie!

Congratulations to you both.
It shows commitment, dedication and passion for what you love.
Thank you for your input, opinion and time to "be involved in your community".

Well done Charlie & Eric !
Looking forward to reading you next 10,000 .
If you do make it to NZ for that beer with Stug ,
come on down South and have one with me as well .
PS , down south theres no such thing as one drink !!
Just a warning .:D Drunk:

Charlie,

Congrats on the 10K, it seen like just yesterday you where celebrating 5K.

Congratulations Charlie and Eric......you are already part of the spirit of this Forum......Good for everybody to have you here guys......!!!!!

Congrats on 10k! AH is certainly the best online community - largely due to contributors like you.

Hi YancyW,

No real burning need for you to go point-counter-point on the many things I covered in my response about 3 weeks ago, to your Namibia / Khomas Highland Safaris inquiry.
However, I'm just curious if you received my detailed response or, if perhaps I may have messed it up somehow when I hit send or "Post", as I'm not very handy with computers.

Either way, good luck and safe travels.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Nope, it was on my end. I typed up a response and it didn't send. PM was sent your way a minute ago.

Edit to add that Velo Dog wrote a very detailed response to my question about his experience, it was again a great resource provided from this site.

Nope, it was on my end. I typed up a response and it didn't send. PM was sent your way a minute ago.

Edit to add that Velo Dog wrote a very detailed response to my question about his experience, it was again a great resource provided from this site.

Ok, no worries.
I'll have a look.
Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,