ZKK 600 Zbrojowka Brno .275 Rigby /7x57/

Lovely Rifle Witold! R.

Witold,

That make, model and caliber would sell for about two thousand US dollars in well used condition to about three thousand in excellent condition here in Alaska.
It is sadly very difficult to see one here, except in some wise man's collection - not for sale.
I love those Brno Mausers !

The only thing that would improve the looks of that rifle were if it were leaning up against a nice Wildebeest or Kudu!

Thanks for sharing your beauty with us Witold.

Tim

Nice Rifle Witold

The only thing that would improve the looks of that rifle were if it were leaning up against a nice Wildebeest or Kudu!

Thanks for sharing your beauty with us Witold.

Tim
I think the same Tarbe.
All the best.
Witold

Witold,

That make, model and caliber would sell for about two thousand US dollars in well used condition to about three thousand in excellent condition here in Alaska.
It is sadly very difficult to see one here, except in some wise man's collection - not for sale.
I love those Brno Mausers !
Hi Velo Dog.
In Poland ZKK-Brno is very popular and cheap. If you want one you can buy.
There is only one problem: how to send it to Alaska?
All the best.
Witold

Hi Velo Dog.
In Poland ZKK-Brno is very popular and cheap. If you want one you can buy.
There is only one problem: how to send it to Alaska?
All the best.
Witold

Thanks Witold,

I have heard that importing a firearm from Europe into the USA is possible but I suspect the cost might be very high.
Once I thought about having a Mauser (caliber .404 Jeffery!) built for me by Sabi in South Africa but the money I would have saved on the original price would have been eaten up by the shipping and import permit costs.
I suspect the same is true for any rifle imported from Europe and shipped to Alaska.
Unfortunately, Alaska has one of the highest shipping costs for almost any place in the USA.
If I am not mistaken, only Hawaii costs as much to ship packages to.
At least I have two very excellent condition Brno Mausers already (older model .22 Hornet with 3 hard to find spare magazines and my wonderfully accurate Model 602 in .375 H&H, from the 1980's).

Thanks again,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard)
Anchorage.

I have just stocked a rifle for a guy in the US and found out that shipping from NZ to the US would be in the region of NZ$550-600 along with quite a bit of paperwork

I have just stocked a rifle for a guy in the US and found out that shipping from NZ to the US would be in the region of NZ$550-600 along with quite a bit of paperwork

Thanks Von Gruff,
I understand that shippers have to make a living and I have no complaint against it.
However, I resent the brutal taxes and obserd paperwork all governments around the world create, aparently for no other reason than to justify their existence.

Thanks Von Gruff,
I understand that shippers have to make a living and I have no complaint against it.
However, I resent the brutal taxes and obserd paperwork all governments around the world create, aparently for no other reason than to justify their existence.

It is not the shipping that costs so much, but being a signatory to the UN sponsored (coerced!!) Small Arms Non Proliferation Bill that has made the difference. There is only one company here now who will freight forward any rifle or gun part and it requires paperwork from three govt departments first. Anything even remotely connected to a firearm or its use is prohibited from the postal mails for international transport. The CAA (civil aviation authority) ungraded (???) its regulations in the wake of the treaty and that has been the overwhelming cause of the extortionate raise in costs

All men are fools and Government is their corrupt Master.

Very good looking rifle you have there. I can tell you with confidence that you have a diamond right there. Ive shot winchester, remington, ruger, cz, and kimber and none of them came close to the feel of the Brno's of the old day. I have a 243 and 7x57 in the BRNO 602. Hope you enjoy it for the rest of your life. Happy Hunting!

Be a pain like me do my own paperwork a couple of hours on the tintenet thing and you can complete your own then just talk to a shipping company . From uk to Iceland saved 75 percent of what quoted .....usa to uk about 65 percent .......only one I came stuck on was UK to Ireland .....cheaper and less hassle for a dealer ..

RSA to Iceland for a 404 and a 470ne paperwork sorted ........... now have to explain to the blonde that it is easier for me to pop over and collect .........not that I will be doing any culling when I am there .... Well maybe a couple of days ...well could be a week .............

Steve, love to read of your hunting and culling scams with the blond! Although I doubt you are actually getting by with much, but rather the blond is more than likely ALLOWING you to scam. I perfectly realize that a 2 day culling for you can turn into a week long culling! I am still trying to figure out the method to your madness, so I may copy it someday!!! However you get these new acquisitions back to Iceland, be sure to post pics, so those of us whom haven't developed your scamming ability can also enjoy the fruits of your twisted labor!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois