Zipstitch wound closure

@RandyF
Makes two of us that have never heard of it. Great idea.
It only closes wound up to 4mm wide so I would hazard a guess it wouldn't keep a nagging wife's mouth closed. Ah well I will have to stick with duct tape for that one
Bob
Better not let her see that Bob, or you might need a thousand of them. Death by 1000 cuts is not a fun way to go out. ;)
 
Vets will probably love that, ever tried to keep a dog still long enough to put sutures in? And if it's a cat you will need a few yourself..
 
I'm not known for being up on the newest latest greatest anything so it's no surprise that I haven't heard of these yet. Apparently introduced in 2018, and available everywhere it seems.

Has anyone here had the unfortunate opportunity to use one of these ? Do they perform as advertised?

If they work they will be must-have addition to everything first-aid in my world...my work, all of my hobbies, and especially in my hunting gear...I know me...I'll likely need one eventually.



View attachment 387155
I tried to buy some and they were none in stock anywhere. I wound up getting some but off brand it looks like and they took about a month to get here from Amazon! I was putting together a better first aid kit for my Alaska moose hunt later this year.
 
I tried to buy some and they were none in stock anywhere. I wound up getting some but off brand it looks like and they took about a month to get here from Amazon! I was putting together a better first aid kit for my Alaska moose hunt later this year.
Well that's disappointing to hear. I liked the way the Clozex brand looks as well. Hopefully they are more readily available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,254
Members
169,728
Latest member
AundreaDia
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top