Zipstitch wound closure

@RandyF
Makes two of us that have never heard of it. Great idea.
It only closes wound up to 4mm wide so I would hazard a guess it wouldn't keep a nagging wife's mouth closed. Ah well I will have to stick with duct tape for that one
Bob
Better not let her see that Bob, or you might need a thousand of them. Death by 1000 cuts is not a fun way to go out. ;)

Vets will probably love that, ever tried to keep a dog still long enough to put sutures in? And if it's a cat you will need a few yourself..

I'm not known for being up on the newest latest greatest anything so it's no surprise that I haven't heard of these yet. Apparently introduced in 2018, and available everywhere it seems.

Has anyone here had the unfortunate opportunity to use one of these ? Do they perform as advertised?

If they work they will be must-have addition to everything first-aid in my world...my work, all of my hobbies, and especially in my hunting gear...I know me...I'll likely need one eventually.

View attachment 387155
I tried to buy some and they were none in stock anywhere. I wound up getting some but off brand it looks like and they took about a month to get here from Amazon! I was putting together a better first aid kit for my Alaska moose hunt later this year.

I tried to buy some and they were none in stock anywhere. I wound up getting some but off brand it looks like and they took about a month to get here from Amazon! I was putting together a better first aid kit for my Alaska moose hunt later this year.
Well that's disappointing to hear. I liked the way the Clozex brand looks as well. Hopefully they are more readily available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.