morioc

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
Congratulation to your son Wyowes, I am very impressed !!! how far did the elephant run??
His career and experience are already fantactic. May be now you can come in Central Africa for Lord Derby Eland, bongo, Giant forest hog and northwestern buffalo (amazing how they come to the call, you shoot very close).
Best
Christophe

TERMINATOR

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA (Life), EX Member Safari Club Intl
Hunted
USA (Michigan, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska), Namibia, Texas (Ya'll do realize Texas is a country right) and R.S.A.
I think Dakota has shot more $ worth of animals with his bow than my house cost!

Are you open to adopting a new 52 year old son???

WyoWes

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
S. Africa, Zimbabwe
I think Dakota has shot more $ worth of animals with his bow than my house cost!

Are you open to adopting a new 52 year old son???

LOL, He's almost out and off to college, so I'll be an empty nester and be able to do some hunting myself, after I pay off the taxidermist bill ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VGEGig

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh