I’ve been waiting for your write up with great anticipation. You’re account didn’t disappoint. You finally got your hyena as well as the tuskless and a nice buff. The civet and jackel were nice bonuses. Maybe next year you’ll get that grysbuck.
Looking forward to your Tanzania report.
Thanks. I'll try to get started on the Tanzania report soon.

… what an enjoyable & informative trip report + thx for sharing your well appointed photos from trophies to people (w/o blurred faces!) as it takes us along on the journey! Boy, harvesting an Elephant becomes a community event … pretty cool!

Zim … I’ve hunted once (2012) & Zim posts are stoking the fire for a return to that abit Wild Wild West kinda place!

Congrats …
on your return & a very successful/memorable Zim Hunt adventure!

Happy Trails

Last edited:
Congrats on a great hunt! Looking forward to the TIA episodes!

Looks like a great hunt and wonderful to introduce your friends to the area !

Phillip thank you for posting a very good report. If you are going to be at DSC will have to buy you a beer and pick your brain on ZIM opportunities.

Phillip thank you for posting a very good report. If you are going to be at DSC will have to buy you a beer and pick your brain on ZIM opportunities.
That sounds like a plan!

Thanks for your report.

Congrats on the hunt.

Looks like a great hunt and wonderful to introduce your friends to the area !
Rick that was a big part of the fun. Sharing a remote and beautiful place you've been to before with others is really special. I hope to do it again soon.

Wmh! Nice report, will certainly watch the episode. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you