ZIMBABWE: Bubye Valley Conservancy 2018

Thanks for a great story, Hank, and congrats on your buff !
 
"Hopefully you chased him to Nengo and he'll decide to lay low there for about 10 months. "

Nengo is a great camp and area with excellent variety of habitat types and game!! You should do well there! The camp is built into a small kopje where there may live a large monitor or two. The only downside is chalet #1 and possibly the others may a bit of aroma-de-bat... but they do keep the bugs under control. :):)

Hey Cody - I'll flip you for Chalet #1!
 
Thanks for the read. It made me finally get of my but and put my notes from my last safari (2016) into the computer. I may have to post my report soon (a little late, but better than never)
 
My wife is bugging me to take her to Victoria Falls.
She wants to renew wedding vows !
I wanted to have a relaxing trip and hunt buffalo

Sent from my SM-G930T using AfricaHunting mobile app
 
My wife is bugging me to take her to Victoria Falls.
She wants to renew wedding vows !
I wanted to have a relaxing trip and hunt buffalo

Sent from my SM-G930T using AfricaHunting mobile app
Sounds like something you could do in the Devil's Pool!
 
Hank, I would love to discuss your hunt if you ever have time.
 
Hank, I would love to discuss your hunt if you ever have time.
Hi Gerry, I removed your email address from your post. Please feel free to provide @Hank2211 your email address through the PM system.
 
Great write-up Hank! You had a great trip to a wonderful place. To top it off you got to share it with your wife! Well done! Love the buffalo by the way...perfect!
 
Fantastic hunt report! I hope to visit the BVC someday. Thank you for sharing.
 
I'm a little late to reading this report, but it was worth the wait.

Another great adventure recounted by one of AH's master storytellers. Thank you for sharing!

And best of luck on your final spiral horn!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,582
Members
169,588
Latest member
mijefpowin1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top