Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
At dawn tomorrow the four of us head out for the Save Conservancy for a five day hunt. This will be a classic hunt, pithy's, Courteneys and all the trimmings. The menu is three buff cows and a few impala, and hopefully a bush pig for a smoked quarter on the Christmas table. A good portion of the buffalo meat will be going to a mission school, should feed them for many months. Will also take the air rifle for some doves on the fire.
Report to follow!

DFA9D184-DAA2-4768-8912-D264224E150E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin, that looks like my kind of home. Best Regards and good luck

Dang, that sounds like fun. A bit warm perhaps...... Have a good time and shoot straight.
Bruce

I am soooo looking forward to the story with this, and photos. Thanks for the teaser. Best of wishes. May your hunt be safe, fun, and productive sir.

Awesome, best of luck! Wish I was going with you!

Best of luck!

Sounds like a good time! Good luck and looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!!!

Wish you the very best of luck Kevin !

At dawn tomorrow the four of us head out for the Save Conservancy for a five day hunt. This will be a classic hunt, pithy's, Courteneys and all the trimmings. The menu is three buff cows and a few impala, and hopefully a bush pig for a smoked quarter on the Christmas table. A good portion of the buffalo meat will be going to a mission school, should feed them for many months. Will also take the air rifle for some doves on the fire.
Report to follow!

View attachment 435786
WHAT!?! Not taking that SxS? :oops: :eek::unsure:

Have a grand hunt and stay hydrated.

:D Pop Popcorn: :D Pop Popcorn: I can't wait for this report. Good luck to you Kevin.

Report to follow!

View attachment 435786
Kevin tell me about the beautiful elephant tusks!

Luck be with you! I can’t wait to hear all about the trip!

Gee, and I was excited about going white tail deer hunting in Georgia next week! Have a great time. Look forward to photos and stories.

Happy travels and great hunting Kevin ! Looking forward to this next installment of your adventures!
Do not forget the pictures of the whole group in pith helmets! with a nice black and white effect :)

Just a shame that you haven't yet received your Heym. But is that your old Ruger N°1 making an appearance again?

Have a good one....if its anything like here it will be pleasantly warm....that's nearest place to us I can find on weather sites...was just before 6pm today when we were sat having sundowners looking over the kafue

Screenshot_20211110-175727_Chrome.jpg

;):D Beers:

Last edited:
Straight shots Kevin!

Looking forward to your tale, good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaniaMorfo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!