Zambia

Kanzutu

AH member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
40
Location
Zambia & Botswana
Deals & offers
1
Member of
Tanzania Professional Hunters Association (TPHA) & Botswana Wildlife Management Association (BWMA)
Hi all,

I grew up on a farm outside Francistown Botswana. At a very young age my parents diagnosed as gun, hunting and fishing mad. It was around this time when I discovered one could do this for a living and the die was firmly cast!
I'm a licensed Professional Hunter in Botswana and Tanzania. I have a very serious passion for hunting and the outdoors. My greatets interest is how do we preserve our wilderness areas for future in the face of the animal welfare groups and the challenges wildlife and rural communities are facing on the ground.

Best regards

Leon
 
welcome once again leon
(y)(y)(y)
 
Welcome to AH Leon, (y)

Maybe you could share a story or two with the group...:)

you mentally deranged hunting fanatic. ;)
 
Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing some stories and seeing some pics!
 
Zambia is taking over AH this week.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the best forum.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Leon.
 
Welcome Leon!
 
Hunting and conservation who would have thunk it?
 
Welcome to AH Leon !
 
Welcome to AH Leon!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top