Your Favorite Africa Hunting Photo

The wife and I with her Gemsbok at sundown on a rocky ridge in Limpopo last year.
E4C5A7E3-DC9B-474F-917D-086FCC46C73D.jpeg

That's a really nice take.
Thank you. We were watching a group about 100 yards away on an island in the river when this guy showed up. Sorta surprised us. He wasn’t a friendly sort. He kicked dirt on us and we backed out a bit and he settled down then I was able to get his picture in the sunset. Here he is when he was not being friendly.
410F5546-3554-45F2-9170-7E22709D2E7E.jpeg

Thank you. We were watching a group about 100 yards away on an island in the river when this guy showed up. Sorta surprised us. He wasn’t a friendly sort. He kicked dirt on us and we backed out a bit and he settled down then I was able to get his picture in the sunset. Here he is when he was not being friendly. View attachment 504907
Short tusks, Don't think he is very old.

One of the PHs took this picture. Me enjoying a fine cigar enjoying a sunset in the Eastern Cape.
FDF07E0B-EA62-4D8C-AA1D-34C3068F5FAB.jpeg

IMG_4316.JPG

I took this pic
For me “this is africa”
The colours
The sunset
2 good friends
A story to the sable hunt
A great dog
Shooting sticks in background

Then, there are always those broken down old Landies littering the landscape...

1670698448034.jpeg

Just "giving you uphill", Kevin!

I've had 2 (a Series III and IIa) - wish I still had them... for yard art, if nothing else!

At a sanctuary in 2019...
1670699978263.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradfordK9

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.