Yet another South African

Spike

You've just reminded me, that I've left one out.
a 370 Sako ( 9,3x66) hunter model.

Will put up some pics!

Regards

:ROFLMAO: !! whats that 9.3x66 like?

Its an impressive calibre. Never was a fan of 9.3, till I used this one ,on a recent hunt. Was pleasantly surprised.

recoil is not mentionable,while it's penetration was very impressive (with 250gr Barnes TSX).

JAJA, I will just mute you.

Welcome to AH, Ronald !

Welcome to the site

Welcome to AH Ronald! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH!

Hallo Ronnie

I see that you finally made your way to AH. Guys you must really reconsider screening your new members. As you will get to know Ronnie this statement will start to make abundant sense. Chaps only kidding. Ronnie is a great mate of mine and we have shared some truly wonderful experiences. I just hope that this admission does not come and bite me in the ass at a later stage. As you can probably see that Ronnie is also a gun and hunting fanatic. Also born a century or so late to late but on the up side is that Sako was not there to accompany him trough his wanderings.

Regards
Wouter

Tnx Wouter, glad we have that part out of the way. See I didn't want to be the one ,who exposed your dodgy friendships!

@Wouter Roets , you forgot to mention what an oil painting Ronald is.....:E Horrified:

Simon

Only in his mind. I do have a lot of sympathy for his poor wife though. How do you know something about Ronald? He tells you about it!

Cheers
Wouter

He's not a bad co-driver, Brian won't agree.

Hahaha. He was co-driver on a Zim and Moz trip and the verdict is still out on that one. I still can not get the nail marks out of my dashboard neither the dents in my foot wells. Resale value took a huge dump on that vehicle of mine but do you think will take up the shortfall? I have got a better chance too wrestle one of those Verney's away from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg