Want To Sell Dillion 550 Conversion Kits/Toolhead/Case Gauge

ktk120

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
332
Reaction score
350
Location
Indiana
Prices below are plus $10 shipping. Shipping is the same for 1 or all items.

Dillion 550 Conversion kits: $50 each

9mm
45 ACP
38/357
223

Dillion 550 Toolhead. Has the powder die and a 9mm Crimp die in it $35

Dillion 9mm Case Gauge $15

3TljRkL.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Received the 9mm Dillion 550 Conversion kit, tool head and 9mm Case Gauge. Items were as described, fast shipping, buy with confidence. Thank you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,811
Members
170,177
Latest member
oncloudtilt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top