Would you like a Cigar?

What a great evening for a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro. Not too hot, not too cold. And tomorrow is FRIDAY!
IMG_5390.JPG

I’m licking my wounds, I missed an 8 pt deer at about 115 yds. :mad:

97A673FB-55B1-4018-BE2F-BC58620D315E.jpeg

I’m licking my wounds, I missed an 8 pt deer at about 115 yds. :mad:

View attachment 497023
115 yards? "YOU'RE FIRED"......LOL

No worries, Amigo. Many of us have missed those types of shots before.

Maybe that buck will give you another opportunity.?

IMG_5397.JPG

Was intrigued by a new cigar offering from Cigar Page called Penn Standard so bought a box. Very good maduro cigar with tight wrap, good smooth draw, even burn and delicious earthy woody smoke. Consistent taste and burn to the nub. I will be smoking this as a regular part of rotation.

115 yards? "YOU'RE FIRED"......LOL

No worries, Amigo. Many of us have missed those types of shots before.

Maybe that buck will give you another opportunity.?

I hope so brother, I hope so. If not him, maybe his daddy :ROFLMAO:

It’s been a crappy day, overcast and raining on and off. So, what a better day to smoke cigars :LOL:

Davidoff Dominicana 2014 & an Oliva G box pressed cigar.

D564E280-2F0E-421D-8DA7-08CD6CCBB1AC.jpeg
D506971F-CE7F-481E-A907-89055C7D81C0.jpeg

Outstanding!!! Hope you have help to pack him out. (y) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 497576

Well, gents it was too damn cold to smoke any cigars but I did get this over the weekend. I must have done something wrong :ROFLMAO:
Unless there is a road on top of that mountain, looks like a long steep haul to the bottom. The hard work begins.

Fine Elk. Well done!

BTW, I can be easily adopted, I come with a great selection of cigars and guns :ROFLMAO:

Thanks guys - I did have help packing out. Needless to say I'm dragging ass at work this week :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I can be easily adopted, I come with a great selection of cigars and guns :ROFLMAO:
Haha - Is that all I have to do to get my hands on some of those Davidoff & Cohiba's!! :LOL:

I couldn't get to my laughing emoji. Yes, that's all you have to do. I'm all in with a little hunting like that :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't get to my laughing emoji. Yes, that's all you have to do. I'm all in with a little hunting like that :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, he’s not cheap but he is easy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!