Would you like a Cigar?

I honestly don't understand what it is about some men and the bravado that comes out of their mouths when talking about cigars. First of all, try having an alternative opinion or idea or anything contrary to whatever they are talking about - which most likely is coming out of their a@s.
Shut up and smoke.
The other thing I've noted is that most, if not all of these guys, think they are something when it comes to women.
I want to point out that they are going on about sexual exploits while they are sucking a big stick that is hanging out of their mouths.
The correlation would convince a statistician, right, that these guys have Ph@#lic issues.
But, in the interest of civility I am willing to concede that my above thoughts are only my opinions and I stand corrected if I am wrong in my assumptions.
I do find them mildly entertaining, if for no other reason that they can't help themselves in offering me a cigar from their own stash. I told you I was cheap.
STFU
 
Smoking a My Father Le Bijou 1932, while I watch rain come down. It has rained every day for the last 6 days. My grass is growing out of control. :ROFLMAO:

A70D8863-EA32-4891-B794-BB5C5BAC98A5.jpeg
 
Gonna have to get me a box of those!
 
Smoking a Cohiba Red Dot :). Excellent little smokes (y)

BAE7AFCA-4A14-4CDE-BBA9-FB40112E8986.jpeg
 
It’s a beautiful day in Middle Georgia :). Smoking a punch Diablo. Not a big fan of Punch cigars, but I do like these Diablo.
(y)


A093FC50-B18B-4B53-BA14-E686E33798FA.jpeg

617C4A95-2809-40E0-897A-CD9E2CC9E244.jpeg
 
1658534414649.png
 
Smoking a Monti Espada after hanging our bedroom tv outside. Back in Jun we had a bad hail storm and a micro bust over us and my tv crapes out. Insurance is replacing my roof and tv. So we bought a 4K 70” for the bedroom and hung this 65” outside. Love it when a plan comes together :)
8C9C559C-21F8-41C4-A04C-563779F82D67.jpeg
CD86004E-101A-4B9B-838E-3A3324D95659.jpeg
 
Smoking a Nicaraguan Series by AJ Fernandez. Glad this was a gift, I wouldn’t pay $120 for a box. This cigar is blah. :(

78BF131D-A12D-43D5-9FA6-E8AF9F198103.jpeg
 
Torpedo Oliva V while watching John Wick and waiting for the rain :)

A76A131F-BC5F-44D3-BFFD-F1DE51DCAD27.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,567
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top