Would you like a Cigar?

Another 78 degree day. Work day is done. Having some beer & sticks before heading out to a Rock & Roll concert with a good friend of mine, and his wife.

No introduction needed.
IMG_20220211_155827997_HDR.jpg
 
Very nice! What are you going after, Marlins, Sails, Rosters, Dog Snapper? Tell us more about this wonderful trip, and how many cigars you are planning on taking/smoking. :ROFLMAO:

Sailfish, Marlin, Dorado and Tuna are on the hit list. We will probably go after Roosterfish and Cubera Snapper too. Zancudo Lodge is an amazing operation. Great fishing, staff, food and accommodations. Would love to get a group from here organized. They built us a special cigar smoking pavilion over the past 6 years, upgrading it every year to be more comfortable and inviting as group has grown from 4 guys the first year to14 this year.
IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2885.JPG

084f2c96-42f4-44e9-9e2c-3c72d7f3482c.JPG

IMG_2672.JPG

View attachment 452412
 
Sailfish, Marlin, Dorado and Tuna are on the hit list. We will probably go after Roosterfish and Cubera Snapper too. Zancudo Lodge is an amazing operation. Great fishing, staff, food and accommodations. Would love to get a group from here organized. They built us a special cigar smoking pavilion over the past 6 years, upgrading it every year to be more comfortable and inviting as group has grown from 4 guys the first year to14 this year.
View attachment 452407
View attachment 452408
View attachment 452409
View attachment 452410
View attachment 452411
View attachment 452412
That’s some good fishing there Mort! Nice Mahi/Dolphin. I caught a bunch of little ones in FL, they are great fun to catch. Always wanted to try the Marlin/Sailfish type fish.
 
Old Dawg, getting ready to head across town to a Superbowl party at a friends house. My buddy set up a cigar area on the patio area with t.v, so the women, won't have to complain about the smelly smoke ......lol.
Got my traveling attache humidor ready to roll.

Cheers, gents!
IMG_20220213_104101411_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220213_115106451.jpg
 
Old Dawg, getting ready to head across town to a Superbowl party at a friends house. My buddy set up a cigar area on the patio area with t.v, so the women, won't have to complain about the smelly smoke ......lol.
Got my traveling attache humidor ready to roll.

Cheers, gents!View attachment 452528View attachment 452530

Now that’s a nice set up. Much better than my gallon ziploc of cigars!
 
Uncle Mort, that is a huge bull dolphin. Do you know how much it weight? I’d say 50ish pounds??

I had a great smoke during the SB.

B11CC03E-E6AE-492D-89F7-620FC57A6A61.jpeg
514B9683-E7F6-43A3-B68C-8D5C4766DA19.jpeg
72F3C92D-8207-4F97-B081-A7D48CA4EF08.jpeg
 
Oh, and home made pizza :). Oh, and best pizza I’ve ever had was a cheeseburger pizza. All I can say is WOW!!!
B3974A09-26EB-41E3-B843-0B7FEE5C3E0B.jpeg

76AF955A-B5A7-427B-9725-48E3159D3AB8.jpeg


564F3CF5-84BC-41C3-AF6B-C5DB02A3A190.jpeg
 
It’s going to be a great weekend :)

BD654CFE-3EF7-477E-83AC-F6C52B1D3110.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,310
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top