Would you like a Cigar?

It’s a wonderful afternoon in Middle Georgia :)
3BC3088D-BCEA-4FA4-A393-AAB8F78FC077.jpeg

I wonder how those CLEs got into my humidor? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
D0AED58E-04B4-459D-ACA1-35585A2BAA57.jpeg

Florida who??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Smoking a little Cuban Partgas :)

F580CF3F-C672-40D7-98B8-A4C1FF87BF52.jpeg

Sh*t, I am blind as a bat, not Partagas, but a H-Upmanm. In my own defense the label was very small :ROFLMAO: I need to stop typing without my glasses :cool: My apologies.

Smoking a Punch Diablo. Not a huge fan of Punch cigars, but this one is quite good, with lots of cocoa flavor.

4D4E821D-665D-4AD5-9EA9-0192B48F5BA0.jpeg

Tonight I tried a 5 Vegas series A perfecto. An interesting shape that unraveled a bit. Taste started out straight chocolate and coffee for 15 minutes and then got just a bit minerally and charry. It unfortunately lost me and my preference, but it certainly a high quality fuller flavor cigar.

What is the general verdict on Jose L Piedra? In South Africa cigars seem to be about double the price which is paid in the US. JLP seems to be the best value for money we (SA) can get and thus far it has "scratched the itch" every time...

Feeling a little romantic :ROFLMAO: so I decided to smoke a Romeo & Julieta:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2516E1DB-BFA5-4D91-9C35-607944B2367E.jpeg

What is the general verdict on Jose L Piedra? In South Africa cigars seem to be about double the price which is paid in the US. JLP seems to be the best value for money we (SA) can get and thus far it has "scratched the itch" every time...

Never heard of them but would like to try one.

Jose L Piedra Cigars

Tonight I tried a 5 Vegas series A perfecto. An interesting shape that unraveled a bit. Taste started out straight chocolate and coffee for 15 minutes and then got just a bit minerally and charry. It unfortunately lost me and my preference, but it certainly a high quality fuller flavor cigar.
I smoke a fair amount of 5 Vegas Cigars. The 5 Vegas Gold being my favorite on weekend mornings with coffee. The other 2 that are good, are the 5 Vegas High Primings, and the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro.

Tonight is a very special smoke for no particular reason. Davidoff Late Hour

This is the definition of a mid body mid flavor luxury cigar. Massive velvety smoke poured out. Perfectly smooth with complex nutty flavors and a light spice. This is a statement cigar. Perfection

Tonight is a very special smoke for no particular reason. Davidoff Late Hour

This is the definition of a mid body mid flavor luxury cigar. Massive velvety smoke poured out. Perfectly smooth with complex nutty flavors and a light spice. This is a statement cigar. Perfection
I've only smoked one Davidoff late hour it was pretty good. The Davidoff Nicaragua is a fantastic smoke also.

Starting off early this morning, with the usual suspects, of a 5 Vegas Gold Connecticut, and Coffee.
Getting ready to drive to Phoenix for the super spreader event, of the Vikings @ the Arizona Cardinals football game.

After last Sunday's dismal performance, I'm not optimistic about the Vikings winning, but it should be a fun day regardless.

SKOL Vikings!

Going to party for a few hours on the great lawn, before the game. Vendors, Beer tents, food, and live music, etc.

Did someone mention cold beer ? Heck yeah, count me in.!

Put a few sticks in my travel case for the day. Can't smoke on the great lawn area, so I'll have one in the parking lot first.
IMG_20210919_061515088.jpg

IMG_20210919_061608907.jpg
rp17878-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg