Would you like a Cigar?

O-Man strikes against with an Oliva V Melanio. This is a 1:20 cigar for me. Shoot, I guess I must be the slow one here. LOL!!!! Like anything in life that is good, always a good idea to slow down and enjoy the moment LOL!!!!

71E4A684-40AC-40CA-AD7F-A983DE86C078.jpeg

Excellent all the way to the nub

B4805415-8ACC-4ED8-87F6-115F8ABC0CC3.jpeg

Just put in a large order for some deals on Cigarpage. First time I've used them.
The only thing I don't like, is there are no shipping options. They give you free shipping, which is the only option. Wanted to pay for 2 day to get the order by Thanksgiving.

Cigarpage is very good at getting your cigars in quickly. I've had them within 2-3 days after placing an order. Hopefully you'll get them before Thanksgiving.

Cigarpage is very good at getting your cigars in quickly. I've had them within 2-3 days after placing an order. Hopefully you'll get them before Thanksgiving.
You live closer to Pennsylvania, so that helps. Being out west usually adds a few days on the shipping time.
My fault for procrastinating on placing the order.

Excellent all the way to the nub
Dang - I thought I smoked 'em to the nub but that beats me! I guess my stubby fingers get burnt before I can get it down that far :ROFLMAO:

Here is something different for you guys LOL!!! A different kind of Monti Had a rough day, had to replace my water heater, and for some great reason this one is in the attic. It was a b*tch getting a 50 gal tank up there. LOL!!!

E508C79D-2803-4B6A-9182-A9D9DF79D0C1.jpeg

Imo 90% of cigars get harsh just before the final 1/3. When starting out, I was reading about traditional cigar etiquette which is to only smoke 1/2 the cigar. The first 1/2 is the best and there gets a point where it goes downhill fast. So it's a question of whether you put it down before it happens or put it down when you no longer enjoy it.
I definitely don’t put it down until I no longer enjoy. I’ve smoked too many that are good to the end.

Had this one while I was I was cleaning up my storage unit - packed quite a punch since I haven't had a smoke in a couple weeks. Enjoyed it though.
Kristoff Ligero.jpg

Those Camacho, MC, Olivas & Ave Maria are excellent smokes!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois