Would you like a Cigar?

O-Man strikes against with an Oliva V Melanio. This is a 1:20 cigar for me. Shoot, I guess I must be the slow one here. LOL!!!! Like anything in life that is good, always a good idea to slow down and enjoy the moment LOL!!!!

71E4A684-40AC-40CA-AD7F-A983DE86C078.jpeg

Excellent all the way to the nub

B4805415-8ACC-4ED8-87F6-115F8ABC0CC3.jpeg

Just put in a large order for some deals on Cigarpage. First time I've used them.
The only thing I don't like, is there are no shipping options. They give you free shipping, which is the only option. Wanted to pay for 2 day to get the order by Thanksgiving.

Cigarpage is very good at getting your cigars in quickly. I've had them within 2-3 days after placing an order. Hopefully you'll get them before Thanksgiving.

Cigarpage is very good at getting your cigars in quickly. I've had them within 2-3 days after placing an order. Hopefully you'll get them before Thanksgiving.
You live closer to Pennsylvania, so that helps. Being out west usually adds a few days on the shipping time.
My fault for procrastinating on placing the order.

Excellent all the way to the nub
Dang - I thought I smoked 'em to the nub but that beats me! I guess my stubby fingers get burnt before I can get it down that far :ROFLMAO:

Here is something different for you guys LOL!!! A different kind of Monti Had a rough day, had to replace my water heater, and for some great reason this one is in the attic. It was a b*tch getting a 50 gal tank up there. LOL!!!

E508C79D-2803-4B6A-9182-A9D9DF79D0C1.jpeg

Imo 90% of cigars get harsh just before the final 1/3. When starting out, I was reading about traditional cigar etiquette which is to only smoke 1/2 the cigar. The first 1/2 is the best and there gets a point where it goes downhill fast. So it's a question of whether you put it down before it happens or put it down when you no longer enjoy it.
I definitely don’t put it down until I no longer enjoy. I’ve smoked too many that are good to the end.

Had this one while I was I was cleaning up my storage unit - packed quite a punch since I haven't had a smoke in a couple weeks. Enjoyed it though.
Kristoff Ligero.jpg

Those Camacho, MC, Olivas & Ave Maria are excellent smokes!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg