Would you like a Cigar?

Had my wedding on September 12 and we had a hand rolled on site cigar bar at the rehersal dinner I have to say it was amazing and they paired the cogars with bourbons scotches and brandy at the party it was amazing if anyone wants the contact info for an event
Fresh rolled Cigar bar. That's pretty cool!

No. 2. A Nicaraguan Norteno, made in Esteli, Nicaragua. Very good little cigar w notes of chocolate/cocoa.

View attachment 368460

The guy that blended that stick, Willie Herrera, is a tobacco genius..

I literally have never smoked anything Big Willie has blended, that I didnt like..

He is definitely among the greats of our time..

I-man with another different smoke, Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan .

6CCF2A8F-407C-43C6-83D5-AF0CB3758E21.jpeg

Not your typical Macanjdo. This is a Nicaraguan Macanudo

26B6B806-F53D-4B9F-8D3B-5D271E05258F.jpeg

I was a little apprehensive ordering from Cigars International again, with all the complaints I saw regarding shipping and customer service lately. Paid for 2 business day shipping, and received it in 2 days.

Will post up some new goodies tomorrow.

I like the Illusione gordo maduros. Great from start to finish.

@Rum Runner, why is this your last cigar in your humidor? You are not smoking cigars anymore?

I stand corrected, the Macanudo I smoked last night is from Honduras, but it has tabaco from Honduras, Nicaragua & DR. My friend who gave it to me corrected me. Ooops! My bad. But, it was not your mellow Macanudo, the draw was a bit hard, but the flavors were great and not overpowering. I'll say it is a med blend cigar.

@Rum Runner, why is this your last cigar in your humidor? You are not smoking cigars anymore?

Just the opposite! I'm smoking them faster than I'm buying them! Headed down to the cigar store today. By the way, that Aging Room Quatro was really, really good.

Just the opposite! I'm smoking them faster than I'm buying them! Headed down to the cigar store today. By the way, that Aging Room Quatro was really, really good.

But of course it is, it's Nicaraguan. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Happiness is a full humidor, among other things.

Pardon the pun, but I got a smokin deal on these Padilla La Terraza's. Bought a box each of Maduro, and Connecticut. $42.50 per box.

Blended by Ernesto Padilla, and made at the Oliva factory. A solid everyday budget stick.

Will put some to the taste test this afternoon.
IMG_20200924_075719076.jpg
IMG_20200924_075605687.jpg

One of my favorite morning Joe Connecticut's.

5 Vegas Gold. Excellent flavors, at a very good price point. Made at the Plascencia factory.
IMG_20200924_080050152.jpg

Man, that was a steal on those Padillas. Good deal!!!!

One of my favorite morning Joe Connecticut's.

5 Vegas Gold. Excellent flavors, at a very good price point. Made at the Plascencia factory.
Agreed - those 5 Vegas are good smokes for the money!

Man, that was a steal on those Padillas. Good deal!!!!
I've been ordering from CI for the last year and a half. They always posted good deals and, I never had a problem with orders or delivery. Over the last 6 months, CI must have been going through a Covid slump, and personnel issues? I read dozens of complaints about customers not getting their orders delivered, and some waiting 30-60 days to get things resolved. Nobody could get a response from customer service? Not good.

I haven't ordered anything from them since February, because of the issues they were having. Lately, they have finally started posting some good deals again, including the Padilla's I purchased. I decided to take a chance and put in a good order, and paid $16.99 for 2 day shipping, and received it 2 days. I don't want my sticks rattling around in the back of delivery trucks for 7-10 days on the free shipping deals.

Worse case scenario, I could always call the credit card company and have the charges reversed if my order didn't show up. All is good.

Fired up a Padilla La Terraza Capa Maduro.
Very happy with this purchase. A good quality cigar, good burn, and flavor notes.

A slightly earthy Coffee, Cocoa, and light notes of Maduro sweetness. A slightly toothy Nicaraguan Maduro wrapper, and Nicauraguan fillers.

Will definitely purchase more of these.
IMG_20200924_163757205.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg