Would you like a Cigar?

Well....I didn't like the Leather Rose. It was all I could do to finish it. I like natural tobacco sweetness, but not artificial. It was like a swisher sweet on steroids. Blechhhh.

Oh man, Too bad, I hate it when that happens.

Not a good Cigar weekend for me.
Fired up a $16 Don Carlos, smoked it close to the band, took the band off to finish the last third, and the wrapper disintegrated. Swelling cracks.

Fired up a $14 Axis Mundi, and had the same burn problems as the last couple I bought. A real struggle to smoke it.

The Leather rose was a quality cigar, just way too funky in sweetness flavors. Didn't like it at all.

Fired up a $5 Ashton Maduro factory 2nd. Perfect burn, excellent flavor notes. Awesome smoke.

You just never know.... .

Well....I didn't like the Leather Rose. It was all I could do to finish it. I like natural tobacco sweetness, but not artificial. It was like a swisher sweet on steroids. Blechhhh.
I really enjoy the Leather Rose. Drew Estate seems to be hit and miss for since Chineese flu hit. Maybe it's just me alot of things are off these days quality wise.

We will have to nickname you, the "Oliva Man"

LOL, I buy them every time I find on sale. Too bad I can't find Padron's like that, or I'd buying them too. Two of my favorites cigars. :)

@PARA45 - How do you like that Camacho corojo?

I like them a lot, and every time I can find them on sale I buy them. I'm a huge fan of Camacho cigars. I've been smoking them for quite some time. My apologies for the late reply, somehow I missed your post.

LOL, I buy them every time I find on sale. Too bad I can't find Padron's like that, or I'd buying them too. Two of my favorites cigars. :)

The only place I have ever seen Padron put on a really good sale is this place:

Its been a while since I bought from there.. but they used to put them on something like a 25% discount a couple of times a year..

Not sure if they do it anymore.. but they also used to run a groupon deal a couple of times a year where you could buy a $100 "coupon" for $50.. I'd buy a couple of those groupons every time I'd see one.. and then hold them until I saw Padrons go on sale..

I used to love getting a $140 box of Padron 2000's at 25% off ($105).. and then paying for them with a $100 coupon that I paid $50 for...

effectively getting a $140 box of 26 daily smokers for $55 plus shipping.. (less than $2 each) :)

Thank for sharing @mdwest, good info to know. (y) (y)

Oliva Man strikes again. Oliva Melanio Natural

7ED361CD-E733-4BED-842A-C92559FAC213.jpeg

O-Man with something different, a Montecristo Nicaraguan by A.J. Fernandez

6876D3B8-CCA2-412B-9A92-A429C48FC5C8.jpeg

Nice O-Man. Please let me know how it is. I get all kinds of emails from my various web stores and they seem to feature that cigar a lot. I always just blow by the adds, but would like an opinion because sometimes they add ons to an order at a decent price and if good, I will try them.

I can understand that. I enjoyed the cigar tremendously, heavy notes of chocolate (which I like) and cream. This cigar was real good until about the last 1/4 and it got a bit short in flavor. I would definitely buy it again.

I can understand that. I enjoyed the cigar tremendously, heavy notes of chocolate (which I like) and cream. This cigar was real good until about the last 1/4 and it got a bit short in flavor. I would definitely buy it again.

Well good news. Will put on the “to try” list next time I see come up. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.52.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.52.08 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 131
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.52.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.52.10 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 125
@Uncle Sauce, I know it, it's been one of those weeks. LOL.

@mdwest, yes sir, some great deals. (y)

Hey, weren't you supposed to be limiting yourself to x1 a day :LOL::LOL:

You’re only smoking too many cigars if you already have one burning, and you light up another. That, or you are really aging. Just saying, not that I have ever done that. Or just can’t remember if I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross