Would you like a Cigar?

Enjoying a Camacho Corojo this fine afternoon

FC4C35FE-CCC3-4DE8-A2AE-FD3D4847111F.jpeg

Got an early start to the weekend too - Punch Gran Puro

Punch Gran Puro.jpg

La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor

So my last post I had problems with the cap falling off. I rubbed just a little scotch on this cap a few minutes clipping and it worked just fine.

Paired it with a 12 year Glenlivet which turned out not to be the best match. Maybe a sweet bourbon or stout would have been better

The first inch was moderate pepper which is normally not my favorite, but this clearly a premium cigar. The 2nd inch gave way to a bit of a chocolate flavor. The 3rd in and beyond went to all hay / grass which was very surprising for what I believe to be a fairly heavy cigar.

This thing is a very slow burner. 90 minutes in and I was not even halfway through. Heavy smoke but it did need frequent relights (very damp out and raining so that comes into play)

This is def one I would consider having around a stick around to share, but for now I will continue the search for my favorite premium. Don't get me wrong, very clearly uber high quality and I did enjoy it
IMG_20200412_1939365.jpg

Last edited:
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor

So my last post I had problems with the cap falling off. I rubbed just a little scotch on this cap a few minutes clipping and it worked just fine.

Paired it with a 12 year Glenlivet which turned out not to be the best match. Maybe a sweet bourbon or stout would have been better

The first inch was moderate pepper which is normally not my favorite, but this clearly a premium cigar. The 2nd inch gave way to a bit of a chocolate flavor. The 3rd in and beyond went to all hay / grass which was very surprising for what I believe to be a fairly heavy cigar.

This thing is a very slow burner. 90 minutes in and I was not even halfway through. Heavy smoke but it did need frequent relights (very damp out and raining so that comes into play)

This is def one I would consider having around a stick around to share, but for now I will continue the search for my favorite premium. Don't get me wrong, very clearly uber high quality and I did enjoy it
View attachment 341690
Smoked a bunch of those. A very good stick, with a 95 rating.

5 Vegas Apotheosis Maduro. Limited release. The 5 Vegas line has some good smokes for the budget minded enthusiast. Cigars International offers good deals & discounts occasionally.
20200415_164721.jpeg

Last edited:
My brother bought these from the Cohiba factory at a fraction of the price and they were delicious.

Absolutely one of the finest cigars made! Jealous my friend. Real jealous!

View attachment 337231

I have smoked quite a few boxes of Partagas D #4’s and they are truly one of the great Cubans.

In fact, I have a dozen or so in the humidor now. :)

For some strange reason, I have not been receiving notifications on this thread. This is what I've smoked lately:

AVO Nicaraguan, AVO Fogata, Camacho Rum Barrel Aged, and 6 year Barrel Aged, Cuban Hoyo de Monterrey, and my favorite Oliva V Melanio.

AVO NIC.jpg
AVO.jpg
CAM RUM BARREL AGED.jpg
CAMA BARREL AGED.jpg
HOYO CUBAN.jpg

OLIVA M.jpg

I’m spending my Friday evening in Coronaville with a “FLOR DE LAS ANTILLAS - MADURO My Father Cigars” and a glass of Brandy. I dig it.
38C75823-1F87-4554-8996-549800E53E30.jpeg

@Browning325, sir that is one beautiful ashtray. I'm full of good envy. Congrats!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

@Brent in Az, yes sir I've been. Being locked up doesn't leave much to do but to sit outside and smoke good cigars. (y)(y)

Perfect after lunch cigar after a successful morning turkey hunting...

IMG_5949.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois